Thomann is Germany's leading mail order company of Gewa and we have all the important models at fantastically low prices in our selection. If you would like to see a list of all products from Gewa, then please click here.
Things worth knowing about Gewa
Gewa started in 1925, when Georg Walther founded the company Gewa Music. The general office is in Adorf (D). According to official records a total of 250 members of staff are working for the business Gewa (status 2010).
Currently we have 767 Gewa Music products 695 of them directly available in our Treppendorf warehouse (and of course they can be tested as well in our shop) . Thomann has been selling Gewa products since 1965.
Gewa equipment is basic hardware for many musicians. Every 30th customer has bought at least one Gewa product at Thomann. Gewa was brand of the week on 15.06.2015.
At the moment you can find a total of 13161 media, tests and reviews on Gewa Music products - among them the following 4571 pictures, 95 different 360 zoom images, 89 sample sounds and 8406 customer reviews.
In our current top seller lists you will find a total of 263 Gewa top sellers, among others in the following categories Bags and Cases for Violins, Bags and Cases for Double Bass, Left-handed Violins, Other Wind Instruments, Pan Flutes, Hardware Bags and Balalaikas.
An absolute best seller of the brand is the following product Gewa Kazoo (Metal). We have sold already over 100.000 of these.
The customers who buy a Gewa product hardly ever send it back! With a return rate of 0% Gewa is among the top 10 percent of all brands.
Gewa grants its customers a 2 warranty on all products. We extend this warranty for our customers by one year and offer a 3 year warranty.
Gewa products belong to the most visited ones on our website. Most recently over 350.000 product pages of Gewa have been hit per month.
At Thomann you buy Gewa products cheaper than elsewhere. We have reduced the prices of 108 of this manufacturer's products within the last three months.
Your contact person
- Traditional Instruments
- Double Basses
- Electric Double Basses
- Acoustic Cellos
- Cellos For Children and Adolescents
- Electric Cellos
- Violins and Violas
- Left-handed Violins
- Violins For Children and Adolescents
- Acoustic Violas
- Electric Violins and Violas
- Stands for Double Basses
- Bags and Cases for Double Bass
- Bass Bows
- Rosin for Double Basses
- floor protectors and rubber endpins
- Tuning machines for double basses
- bridges for double basses
- Spare Parts for Double Bass
- Mutes for Double Basses
- bow cases for bass bows
- Stands for Cellos
- Cello Bows
- Bags and Cases for Cellos
- Cleaning Aid for Cellos
- Floor protectors and pin stoppers
- bridges for cellos
- Cello Parts
- Wolf Eliminators for Cellos
- Learning Aids and Bow Correctors
- Mutes for Cellos
- bow cases for cello bows
- 4/4 and 7/8 Strings for Violins
- Stands for Violins
- Violin Bows
- Bags and Cases for Violins
- Cleaning Aid for Violins
- Accessories for Violins
- Spare Parts for Violins
- chin rests for violins/violas
- bridges for violins and violas
- tailpieces for violins and violas
- Hygrometers and Humidifiers
- Learning Aids and Bow Correctors
- Mutes for Violins
- bow cases for violin bows
- Accessories for Violas
- Folk Instruments
- Tuning Forks
- Orchestral Percussion
- Accordion Straps
- Drums and Percussion
- Accessories for Snare Drums
- Percussion Sticks / Mallets
- Other Percussion Heads
- Drum Hardware
- Bags for Acoustic Drums
- Wind Instruments
- Pan Flutes
- Other Wind Instruments
- Cases for Reeds and Pipes
- Accessories for Wind Instruments
- Further categories
- Guitars and Basses
- Digital Pianos
- Misc. Cases and Bags
- Offers As Europe's biggest sender of musical equipment we can make bulk purchases with almost every manufacturer or buy directly ex works. The better conditions we receive are directly passed on to our customers through special offers. At the moment we have over 90000 products on offer in our Cyberstore most of them immediately available.
- Manual You need a manual or hand book for a Gewa product? Manuals for many products are linked to our website and can be downloaded as a PDF for example (all you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader). Printed manuals can be often ordered through us. Please contact the relevant specialist department or firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- rating The rating of products is basically up to our customers. After the purchase every Thomann customer can rate his purchased equipment and all customer opinions are shown on our website. We already have hundreds of thousands user comments with loads of praise and criticism on the relevant product. Additionally every customer can award stars for the purchased product or product features respectively. These are shown as an overall rating together with a rating text with the prodcut in question.
- Offers Would you like to buy a used Gewa product? Please visit our free notice board with loads and loads of classified ads, where used equipment is offered or required. You can as well place a free ad yourself anytime. The classified ads are divided into product categories and subdivided into requirements, offers and swaps.
- Low Prices Anyone can be cheap but not as cheap as Thomann :-) We do not only try to offer all popular products at favourable prices but we offer also additional services such as our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3 year warranty . In addition to that we offer personal advice through over 300 specialists, after sales service, high availability, reliable logistics and much more.
Should you find a Gewa product at another official dealer cheaper than at Thomann please contact us immediately... maybe there was a price drop lately which has not been considered yet or our purchasing department made a mistake.
- Cyberstore You are now at the Thomann Cyberstore - www.thomann.de Here you will find everything a musician dreams of. If you have questions, qualified specialists are happy to help advise - either by phone, email or at the store in Europe's biggest music shop.
- Spare Parts If you need spare parts, consumables or accessories for Gewa products you can contact us anytime. We don't let our customers down after their purchase but take Service very seriously. Thomann operates Europe's biggest service centre for musical equipment with nearly 100 employees and a huge warehouse of spare parts. For questions please contact email@example.com directly or speak to the relevant department.
- Euro As a German dealer with the head office in Germany we calculate all prices in Euros including VAT. As we do ship Europe-wide we offer our product range as well outside of Germany - to each country with their valid VAT rate (this is the law!). For this reason our prices are different on the respective websites and a separate price list will be applied for each country.
If you have goods shipped to another country within the EU you will always pay the price and VAT of the country of destination.
- Used Have you got a Gewa product you would like to trade in or sell as a used item? Thomann also trades, though this is only worth the hassle for the customer in very few cases as we as music shop have to deduct the VAT when purchasing and have to give warranty when selling that means we might have to refurbish and/or repair the product which does as well influence the low purchase price.
Because of this problem we operate on www.thomann.de our big Notice Board with thousands of classified ads all about music, playing music, 2nd hand equipment and used items from all categories. The notice board is a free service for our customers.
- Dealer If you are looking for a capable dealer of Gewa products, you are right to have found us as a partner! Thomann is the dealer of Gewa products and also it is Europe's biggest retailer of musical instruments, recording, PA and lighting equipment.
- Catalogue Are you looking for a Gewa catalogue? We unfortunately don't have any printed catalogues but we have all important information on our website! Besides hundreds of thousands of pictures you will find free test reports from all important publishers, many sample sounds, videos and online advisors as well as product comparisons, wall papers and much more. In printed form we only have the free Hot Deals with over 2,000 current offers from our product range and maybe some product brochures which have been provided by the manufacturer. Please don't hesitate to ask the relevant department. The contact details can be found under "contact person" on the relevant product page.
- Buying You would like to buy a Gewa product? Then you are right to have landed yourself at Thomann! We are the dealer for Gewa products. Ordering is very easy - either online, by phone, by email or at a store in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. If you would like to order online you can just visit the relevant product page, put the item into the shopping basket and proceed through to the check-out to send the order. Buying at Thomann is completely safe for you - we promise! If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with your purchase you can return the goods within the first 30 days without any problem. Of course we won't let you down after your purchase. We offer a 3 year warranty and our qualified specialists as well as 100 service staff members will be happy to help you with all your questions and problems.
- classified Ads
- Music House Other than our website www.thomann.de there is also Musikhaus Thomann - Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. Here you will find everything a musician dreams of in 5400 m2 of exhibition space.
Of course you can as well test and buy all products that are shown as available on our website. Here you will find directions to Thomann.
- Musical Instruments One simply has to by one's musical instruments at Thomann - either online on our website or on site in Europe's biggest music shop (in Treppendorf near Bamberg). As Europe's biggest distributor of musical instruments we offer you a huge selection, the best possible availability, quick and reliable shipping as well as additional services like 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee , 3 year warranty, qualified specialists, repair shops and much more.
- music shop Thomann is not only Europe's biggest musical equipment dispatcher and biggest online music shop but it also has the biggest music shop in Europe. Our huge music shop with over 5000 square metres of exhibition space is situated in Treppendorf near Bamberg in Bavaria. Here you will find directions to Musikhaus Thomann.
- Shipping You would like to order Gewa products online and have them safely shipped to you? Then you have arrived correctly at Europe's biggest distributor for musical instruments, studio, PA and lighting equipment.
- new (New Goods) All products in our product range are brand new as long as nothing is mentioned to the contrary in the item description or item name. Every price on our website is the price for a new product including VAT. We buy exclusively as an authorised dealer from official distributors or directly from the manufacturer. Returned or B-stock items are offered additionally to and separately from new items.
- Price (Prices)
- Price List All prices on our website are up to date and are retail prices including VAT. If you need a Gewa price list just use our search engine at the top left hand side on every page.
- Set / Bundle Besides our single products, we offer also sets with suitable accessories as well as complete packages with additional discounts. At Thomann you have the possibility to create your own packages with additional discounts which we call our Creative Bundles. Just search explicitly for "Gewa Set" on our search engine or consider the notes regarding set items and creative bundles on the relevant product page.
- Shop Does Thomann have a shop as well? Yes indeed. It's here in Treppendorf near Burgebrach and it's Europe's biggest music shop - always worth a trip. With over 7900 square metres of exhibition space you will find everything a musician dreams of. You can look at, touch and test all products shown as "immediately available". Here you will find directions to Thomann.
- Test (Test Reports) We have put together over 143000 free test reports for all well-known publishers for you on our website. The tests are linked to the relevant product pages. Selected tests are as well linked to the manufaturer's website as well as to your customer centre. Just scroll to the end of a product page to see if there is a test for this product. If there is, you can read the result of the tests, without having to open test reports yourself. Furthermore you will find hundreds of thousands of user opinions and last but not least: if you are somewhere near us just pop in and visit us in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg ... There you can test all equipment in our product range yourself.
- Treppendorf You would ideally like to test Gewa products before your purchase? No problem! Visit us at Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. All Gewa products which are shown as "available" are in stock and can be tested in our shop Here you will find directions to Thomann. If Treppendorf is too far away for you, you can rely a hundred percent on our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with the product you can return it to us without any problem, we promise!