Cameo LED Technics
150 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping from 49 €
Flat LED PAR RGBWA Spotlight
- Thanks to the passive cooling system the professional PAR Cameo CLPFLATPRO12 features an extremely compact design and is especially suitable for applications with limited space where silent operation is required
- With its twelve 10-W high-power LEDs, it provides impressive RGBWA colour mixtures
- The colour ranges from soft pastels to rich, warm colours, which are emitted with 16,000 Lux, a beam angle of 30° and a flicker free 3,000 Hz repetition rate
Flat LED RGBWA PAR spotlight
- With its compact body, professional PAR Cameo CLPFLATPRO18 is recommended for applications with limited space
- Equipped with 18 10 watt high-power LEDs, the headlamp delivers a huge range of RGBWA colour blends ranging from soft pastel tones to rich, warm colours that are output at a beam angle of 30 ° and high-performance 28.000 lux
- The repetition rate of 3.000 Hz prevents any flickering
Flat LED PAR RGBWA
- Equipped with 7 x 10 W high-power LEDs, a beam angle of 30° and a repetition rate of 3000 Hz, the professional PAR Cameo CLPFLATPRO7 enables overwhelming RGBWA colour mixtures.
- Thanks to the passive cooling concept, this extremely compact spotlight works absolutely noiselessly, making it ideal for applications with limited space where silent operation is required.
- With 5 DMX modes, many features, integrated programs and a microphone for music control, the CLPFLATPRO7 generates a huge colour palette of soft pastel shades to rich, warm full colours.
LED Moonflower Effect
- The 9W TRI colour LED light source and the six lenses generate the CLMOVER1 razor-sharp light bundles that travel through the room
- Colourful, fast and bright, always to the right beat thanks to the integrated microphone and sound control
- Control can optionally take place via DMX protocol (3-pin XLR) with four control channels in master / slave mode or in stand-alone mode via sound control
Moving Head Bar
- With 4 heads, which can be controlled independently
- Equipped with high-intensity 10 W Quad-LEDs of the leading manufacturer Cree they achieve tightly focused radiation of 11°
- The moving heads are each to 540° horizontally and 270° vertically swivelling, and cooled by an extremely low-noise fan
- Super slim washer with RGB colour mixing, a 30° beam angle and comfortable IR remote control
- With a total of 252 long-lasting and energy-efficient 10 mm LEDs the ultra bright light bar with a robust metal housing provides effective, rich colour wallpapers in bars, discos and on the stage
- Can be operated via 5 DMX modes, as master, slave and standalone or in one block or separately in 3 equal blocks