Behringer Guitar and Bass Effects
45 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping from 49 €
Analog Modeling PreampNow the coveted "unplugged" sound is super-favorable! You want the naturally...
- Stompbox with DI recording output for acoustic guitars
- Authentic tube and microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, removed by microphone acoustic guitar in conjunction with a tube amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with swept mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups
Analogue Modelling Bass PreampThe BDI21 is both a DI box and a bass modelling effect pedal. It...
- Effect pedal with direct record output
- V-TONE modelling simulates the sound of famous vintage tube amps as well as slap and distortion sounds in any combination
- Can be used either as a direct recording preamp with speaker simulation or as an active standard DI box
Ultimate Wah-Wah Pedal
- With optical control for wear-free pedal operation (no mechanical controls and switches)
- The heel-down frequency can be adjusted via range control from 440 Hz to 250 Hz, thus also suitable for electric bass
- Unique, spring-back pedal mechanism and freely adjustable tilt resistance for maximum play comfort (can be deactivated)
TunerThe TU300 allows you to easily tune your guitar and offers you extensive possibilities for...
- 7 different tuning modes, including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic modes
- Display by single-digit LED display and an 11-point stream meter
- Two additional directional LEDs indicate the required tuning direction
Dynamic Effect PedalThe BLE100 ensures an exceptionally compact sound at any time! The device...
- Smoothen out harsh volume peaks when using dynamic slaps or other playing styles
- Powerful enhancer gives you unbelievable presence and bass punch
- Dedicated Level, Enhance, Ratio and Threshold controls for awesome sound shaping