AMA Verlag Acoustic Guitar Schools
18 results. Displaying items 1–18.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping from 49 €
- The Technique of the modern concert guitar
- By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical guitar, Hubert Käppel has not only compiled a comprehensive collection of technical exercises on arpeggios, coordination, scales, bindings, among others
- Acoustic Blues Guitar, by Jürgen Kumlehm
- This book covers everything you need to play the blues
- Elementary playing techniques such as picking, plectrum play, slide, hammer-on, bending and musical basics such as 12 Bar-Quick-Change, minor blues, ragtime blues, melody and improvisation up to typical chord forms as well as pentatonic and blues scale
AMA Verlag Peter Fischers Master Class #2 (Re)Harmonizer: Exercising concept for composing and (re)harmonising of songs from Rock,Pop,Jazz for guitar,Assistance to (new)intepretations and changing/upgrading own songs, In standard notatio, Incl.CD, A4 format, 64 pages, AMA610381, ISBN 978-3-89922-192-3, In German language
AMA Verlag Peter Fischers Master Class, # 1 Mega Chops: Exercising concept for improvsation, For guitar, More than 160 jam tracks in various styles and tempos, Contents: Tonleitersysteme und andere Skalen, Melodische Strukturen, Progressions/Blues-Akkordfolgen/Jazz-Akkordfolgen, MEGA-CHOPS-SESSION (Arbeitsblatt), 75 pages, 610466, ISBN...