Boss ST-2 Power Stack
Boss Legend Series ST-2 Power Stack - classic British sound of the '60s and '70s. Optional power supply available (order code: 108096).
Test reports, guides, and downloads
MusicRadar.com (6/2011) test results:
All in, the ST-2 is wholly professional and turns in a quality sound, but at £100, it's a purchase that won't stack up for everyone.
Guitarist test results:
These two pedals offer an impressive selection of options for a quick and relatively costeffective route to some usable sounds for both practise and performace. The PS-6 opens the world of harmony and pitch shifting to beginners. The S-Bend mode is a fun variation on the DigiTech Whammy theme with more than enough potential to excite, but while the other features are certainly usable, seriousminded shifters will want more refinement. As long as you dont assume that the ST-2 can turn your solid-state practice combo into an all-valve amp stack check out this issues CD for a video demo of its capabilities it offers a degree of amp-like feel and clout, with huge levels of gain on tap and a nicely squashed pick attack.
- Boss Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 100 EUR - 140 EUR
- go to product group Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- show manufacturer details for Boss
- Boss Guitars and Basses at a glance
- product comparison Distortion Pedals
- printer friendly version of this page
- Free take back of Electrical and Electronical Equipment (WEEE) and Batteries
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany