Shure Product Overview
918 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is a legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and backup vocals at...
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
Wireless System Beta Instrument series, Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, GLXD6 Pedal receiver, Up to 8 systems in parallel, Automatic frequency management, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Integrated guitar tuner, Metal bodypack, Plastic receiver, Fixed antennas...
- Beta Instrument series
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Vocal Microphone In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers. The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
containing: Shure SM57 LC, the sssnake SM10 BK, Millenium MS 2003
- Shure SM57 LC
- the sssnake SM10 BK
- Millenium MS 2003
Wireless System Beta Vocal Series, Digital 2,4 GHz Wireless System, Transmitter power 10 mW, Up to 8 systems simultaneously, Automatic frequency setup, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, Battery status displayed in hours and minutes, Remote adjustable transmitter gain...
- Beta Vocal Series
- Digital 2,4 GHz Wireless System
- Transmitter power 10 mW
containing: Shure SM58 LC, Millenium MS 2005, the sssnake SM10 BK
- Shure SM58 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- the sssnake SM10 BK
Dual UHF Wireless System PG Vocal Series, With 2x PG58 Handheld transmitter, Up to 3 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function to find free frequencies, Dynamic PG58 microphone capsule, Frequency range: 60 - 15.000 Hz,...
- PG Vocal Series
- With 2x PG58 Handheld transmitter
- Up to 3 systems simultaneously
Dynamic Mic cartridge For all Shure handheld transmitters up to BLX and ULX-D Series
- For all Shure handheld transmitters up to BLX and ULX-D Series
Replacement Cable For Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846, Length: 162 cm, Color: Transparent
- For Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846
- Length: 162 cm
- Color: Transparent
UHF In Ear Wireless-SystemComprises: P3T In Ear Transmitter Frequency range: S8 (823 - 832 MHz), Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing, Audio Reference Companding, Exceptionally wide stereo separation, MixMode Function, Infrared transmission from sender to receiver, 2 x...
- Frequency range: S8 (823 - 832 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
- Audio Reference Companding
containing: K&M 27105, pro snake TPM 10, Shure Beta 58 A
- K&M 27105
- pro snake TPM 10
- Shure Beta 58 A
Recording and Live Headphones Closed-back, Circumaural, Dynamic, Neodymium magnet, Nominal impedance: 44 Ohm, Max. input level: 500 mW, Frequency response: 10 - 22000 Hz, SPL: 105dBV, Folding head band, Single sided cable connector, 3 m long, detachable spiral cable,...
Professional 2-way in-ear earphones 2-Way in-ear earphones with 3 drivers (2x bass-frequencies, 1x high-), Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW, Impedance (at 1 kHz): 36 Ohm, Frequency range 18 - 19,000 Hz, Transparent case and transparent cable, Cable...
- 2-Way in-ear earphones with 3 drivers (2x bass-frequencies, 1x high-)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (at 1 kHz): 36 Ohm
Reference Recording and Mastering Headphones Open, Circumaural, Dynamic, Neodymium magnet, Nominal impedance: 65 Ohm, Max. input level: 1000 mW, Frequency range: 10 - 30000 Hz, Sound pressure level: 96 dBV, Dual-exit cable, Detachable cable, Cable length: 2.1 m, 3.5mm...
Microphone holder / Microphone clamp Suitable for the following models: Incl. adapter, PG48, PG57, PG58, SM48, SM57, SM58, SM86, SM87, SM94, Beta 57, Beta 58, Beta 87
- Incl. adapter
System for Club/Rave Revived exactly the same as the original, this companion to the M44-7 provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction for entertainment purposes. The M44G system is a versatile, powerful pickup, which...
- Standard 1/2 inch pickup arm fixing
- Moving magnet pickup
- Output voltage: Typical at 1 kHz and 5 cm / sec max speed: 6.2 mV RMS
UHF Wireless System Beta instrument series, With BLX1 pocket transmitter and PGA98H clip microphone, Up to 12 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function for free frequency detection, Condenser clip microphone with frequency range 20 - 20,000...
- Beta instrument series
- With BLX1 pocket transmitter and PGA98H clip microphone
- Up to 12 systems simultaneously
Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals, Characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 / 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -55 DBV / Pa (1.8 mV), With switch, Weight: 294 g, Colour: Black, Incl....
- PG Alta series
- Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals
- Characteristics: Cardioid
Audiophile Phono Cartridge With elliptical needle grinding, Linear frequency range, Minimal record wear, Dynamic stabilizer damper/de-staticizer, Mounting block made of diecast aluminium, Side-Guard stylus protection system, Optimum tracking force range:1.25 grams, Frequency range: 20 Hz to 22 kHz, Weight:...
- With elliptical needle grinding
- Linear frequency range
- Minimal record wear
In-Ear Funk Set Complete system consists of in-ear UHF transmitter, in-ear UHF pocket receiver and in-ear headphones, Frequency band S5. 842-865 MHz In-Ear UHF Transmitter: Design: 9.5" / 1U, 8x Switchable frequencies, 4x Systems parallel, Single-channel...
- Complete system consists of in-ear UHF transmitter, in-ear UHF pocket receiver and in-ear headphones
- Frequency band S5. 842-865 MHz
- Design: 9.5" / 1U
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail and its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 is the first choice among artists and professional sound engineers around the world. Under the designation Beta 87C, the classic is now also...
- Linear transmission area with easy presence increase
- Uniform cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for isolation of the signal source and minimal off-axis sound colouration
- Bass reduction compensates for proximity effect
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany