Terms and conditions of participation in the Thomann Instagram-Contest #MeAndMyGear
Disclaimer: Participating in this online contest as well as the chance of winning are not connected or dependent on a purchase of goods from Thomann GmbH! This contest is in no way connected to Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram.
The participation in this online contest on the Thomann-Blog, on Facebook and Instagrampages as well as other media of Thomann as well as the process and terms are regulated and defined by the following conditions:
§ 1 Contest
VAT Nr.: DE257375233
Tax Number (DE): 207/132/90050
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Bamberg
Registry Number: HRB 5862
Location of registration: Burgebrach
Representing chief executive: Hans Thomann
§ 2 Participation
(1) Permission to participatie is only granted to adult persons who have reached 18 years of age. Every participant is limited to a single submission per contest. Participation is limited to one person per household.
(2) In order to participate in the #MeAndMyGear contest, the participants have to make a photo or video of themselves with their instrument or equipment, and post this on their own private Instagram account with the hastags #MeAndMyGear and #ThomannWin. By fulfilling this operation, the participant accepts the terms and conditions of participation and takes part in the contest. The contest organizer is responsible for the draw which will be done among all Instagram posts.
(3) The contest takes place between the 27 February 2016 until and including the 26 March 2016
§ 3 Contest exclusion
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, affiliated cooperating partner as well as their relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In case of violation of these terms and conditions, especially by the usage of prohibited technologies or other manipulation, the organiser preserves the right to exclude persons from the contest. Under these or other violations prizes can be retroactively revoked and reclaimed.
§ 4 Implementation and finalization
The contest takes place between the 27 February until and including the 26 March 2016.
(1) The winner will be notified by the organiser via Instagram direct message and his or her first and last name and location of residence can be published on (amongst others) the Facebook pages of the Musikhaus-Thomann and on the t.blog (https://www.thomann.de/blog/uk/) By entering the contest the participants explicitly agree and approve the publication of these details.
The winning participant will confirm the acceptance of the prize within 72 hours (this timeframe will be specified in the message Thomann sends to the winner) after being notified of the win and will promptly provide all necessary information for the transfer of the price.
The claim of the prize will expire, if the nomination of the winner or transfer of the prize fails due to reasons that are attributable to the person who won the contest. This is specifically the case, but not limited to, instances where the winner fails to claim the prize within the provided time frame. In this case, the organiser reserves the right to determine another participant as the new winner.
(2) The final prize that will be selected or presented by way of this contest does not necessarily have to be strictly identical to the prize received by the winner. It may differ in model, colour or the like.
(3) The material prize will be transferred by the organiser or a third person via mail carrier, package service or post office to the postal address provided by the winning participant.
The delivery cost will be guaranteed only for the immediate transport to the provided address. Additional transportation costs or customs have to be paid for by the winning participant.
In case a package delivery service is assigned to transport the winnings, that service provider will contact the recipient in order to arrange an appointment for delivery.
(4) The exchanging of the prize in general, en exchange for cash or any other prize exchanges are ruled out.
(5) The claim to the prize or the winning entry can not be transferred to a third person.
§ 5 Privacy
(1) The participant agrees, that the organiser will store all information required for the conduct of the contest for the duration of the contest. The organiser has partially authorised third parties (“cooperation partners”) to perform services necessary to execute and successfully conclude the contest. Provided information of the participants will be stored by those cooperation partners only for the duration of the contest. All provided data will be permanently erased after conducting and the finalisation of the contest.
By participating in this contest, the participant agrees that provided data will be processed by third parties and in particular that the organiser will provide said data to third parties.
The participants can revoke their agreement to the processing of their data at any time. Given that case, it might be necessary to exclude the participants from the contest. Furthermore, participants are entitled to all rights provided by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz in terms of disclosure and correction in respect to their provided data.
All the aforementioned rights can be received and perused by sending a written message to the this postal address:
z. Hd. des Datenschutzbeauftragten
or alternatively they can be requested and received via email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
(2) The organiser is obligated to protect the participants privacy and guarantees to process the data according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, the Telemediengesetz as well as the Europäischen Datenschutzrichtlinie (95/46/EG) and the EU Datenschutzrichtlinie für elektronische Kommunikation 02/58/EG.
In this regard we also refer to our general privacy regulations which can be found at: http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html
§ 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH will be freed of any and all obligations after delivery of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH is not liable for bankruptcy of a cooperating partner or consequences following a bankruptcy or for these occurrences interfering with the conduct of the contest.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
(1) Redress by way of the courts is precluded
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is the only law that is applicable with the exception of any regulations of international private law that must be followed.