T. & C. Podcast Giveaway Contest
To participate in this giveaway you must post a comment under the Backstage Pass video below and suggest a topic you would like Hannah to discuss in upcoming episodes. You must also subscribe to the Thomann Music YouTube channel and that’s it, it’s that simple! Just make sure to post the comment under the video on YouTube, not here on the t.blog. The winner will be picked by a random comment picker tool and will be announced in a pinned comment under the giveaway video shortly after the competition is over. The competition will run for 10 days, from June 20th (15:00 CEST) to June 30th (23:59:59 CEST).
Terms & Conditions for the Podcast Giveaway Contest
Note: Participation in an online competition or the chance of winning is independent of ordering goods from Thomann GmbH! This competition is not connected to YouTube, Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook or other social media platforms. Participation in online competitions on Thomann’s social media channels and their implementation is governed by the following provisions:
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The organizer is:
VAT ID No.: DE257375233
Tax number (DE): 207/132/90050
Register court: District court Bamberg
Register number: HRB 5862
Seat of the company: Burgebrach
Authorized managing director: Hans Thomann
(2) The three prizes are bundles of podcasting gear each including a Lewitt LCT 440 Pure condenser mic / a Universal Audio Arrow USB interface / a pair of Swissonic ASM7 monitors / the t.akustik ISO-Pad 6 / a Millenium DS200 Silver mic arm / and a pair of pro snake TPM 2,0 CC mic cables. The prizes are awarded to three individual persons.
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only persons of full age are entitled to participate.
(2) By posting a comment under the Backstage Pass Contest video and suggesting a topic you would like Hannah to discuss in upcoming episodes and by subscribing to the Thomann Music YouTube channel the individual participant agrees to these conditions of participation.
(3) The competition runs from June 20th, 15:00 CEST to June 30th, 11:59:59 CEST inclusive, any submissions made after that time will not be entered into the draw.
§ 3 Exclusion from the contest
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, the cooperation partners involved and their respective relatives (e.g. parents, siblings, spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, in particular through the use of unauthorised aids and other manipulations, the organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. If necessary, prizes can also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in the event of such infringements.
§ 4 Implementation and processing
(1) After the correct participation listed above, members of Thomann’s staff will find and select the three lucky winners from all participants who submitted a valid comment. If the participants have won their desired prize, they will be contacted by the organiser via email or a reply to their comment (on Youtube). In this message, the organiser informs the winner about the next steps. The winners will confirm to the Promoter that they accept the prize and provide the information necessary for the transmission of the prize within the period specified in the prize notification.
The claim to the prize lapses if the award or transmission of the prize cannot take place for reasons attributable to the person of the winner. This applies in particular if a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in due time. In this case, the organiser reserves the right to determine a new winner by lot.
(2) The object presented as a prize within the scope of the competition is not necessarily identical with the object won. There may be deviations with regard to the model, colour or similar.
(3) The prizes (digital or material) will be sent by the organiser or a third party commissioned by the organiser to the postal address (or email address) to be provided by the winner by forwarding agent, parcel service or post.
Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. In the event that delivery is made by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date.
(4) An exchange of the prizes, a cash payment or a possible replacement of the prize is excluded.
(5) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
§ 5 Data protection
(1) The participant agrees that the organiser may store all data required for the execution of the lottery for the duration of the lottery. The organiser has partially transferred services which are necessary for the execution and handling of the lottery to third parties (“cooperation partners”). The data of the participants will be stored by the cooperation partner(s) for the execution and handling of the competition for the duration of the competition. All data will be deleted after the end and processing of the lottery.
By participating in this competition, the participants agree that their data may be processed by third parties for the aforementioned purposes, in particular that they may be transferred by the organiser to third parties. Participants may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organiser may have to exclude them from further participation. Furthermore, they have the rights to information and correction guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act with regard to the data collected.
The aforementioned rights are to be exercised by sending a message by post to:
Attn. of the Data Protection Officer
or by electronic mail: email@example.com
2) The organiser agrees to protect the privacy of the participants and assures to process the data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act as well as the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the EU Data Protection Directive for Electronic Communications 02/58/EC. In particular, reference is made in this context to the General Data Protection Provisions at http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH shall be released from all obligations upon handover of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH shall not be liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner or the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the competition.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding the reference provisions of international private law.