The synthesiser module Blofeld runs the latest generation of the Waldorf analogue modelling technology. 3 oscillators, Waldorf filter technology, universal LFOs and very fast envelopes satisfy professional demands - at a very attractive price.
All substantial parameters are accessible via the clearly arranged control matrix. A large paper-white display helps targeted navigation as well as less common settings. Access via solid aluminium knobs.
The instrument provides 1000 fully editable sounds. Connection to a computer via USB 2.
- Up to 25 voices
- 16-Part multi timbral
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency modulation amongst the oscillators
- 2 Independent multi-mode-filter for each voice
- 3 Fast LFOs each voice
- 4 Fast envelops each voice
- 1000 sounds
- 100 multi-programs
- 7 Endless rotaries
- 5 Buttons
- 1 Volume knob
- White back-lit graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels
- Free programmable arpeggiator-pattern each sound with up to 16 steps
- Mq sounds loadable
- Headphone output
- MIDI in
- USB 2.0 connector
- Robust metal body, metal-knobs
- External power supply