I bought this recorder because I want to start learning a wind instrument seriously.
- Good, warm sound, especially on lower notes
- You have key to play the lowest C
- The build itself is very sturdy and feel like good plastic
- Aesthetically pleasing with black and white pattern
- Cleaning stick, thumb rest and oil are included
- The holes position for the right hand are not adapted to small-medium hands. I have strain my fingers a lot and have to use the thumb rest to avoid constant tight grip. Note that I can reach from C4 to E5 on piano.
Overall, I recommend this recorder for as an entry instrument for beginners who want to try. The stretched holes formation is a minor downside but could be overcome with enough practicing.