Rickenbacker 4003 MG
Electric BassWhen Paul McCartney decided on a new bass around 1966, it had subsequent consequences for the entire world of bass: suddenly, we were hearing what fantastic arrangements he was playing; melodic and simultaneously rhythmic, sometimes like a mini song within a song. Before then, his great ideas were often lost in the rest of the sound and only through reckless experimentation with sound controls on the old vinyl record players were we able to hear more of what he was actually playing.
The Rickenbacker Bass was primarily responsible for this sudden realisation of the bass, because only it could produce this new, special sound that no other bass guitar could match. Crisp, perhaps slightly hollow, and highly penetrating.
So it's no surprise that bassists wanting to contribute to the melody chose this bass. Chris Squire (Yes) was the early master, and Mike Rutherford played the Ricky for a long time; Geddy Lee and Roger Glover prove that it is best for rocking...
Not a standard bass - quite the opposite in fact: an exceptional bass for people who play exceptionally. The 4003 Maple glow keeps to old traditions and won't cost you your house.
- Body: Maple
- Fretboard: Caribbean Rosewood (metopium brownei) with triangle inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 845 mm
- Nut width: 42.9 mm
- Schaller Deluxe machine heads
- Pickups: 2 Single coil bass pickups
- Weight approx. 4.1 kg
- Colour: Maple glow
- Case included
Denna produkt är för närvarande utsåld
Detta är andra kunders val:
- Rickenbacker Övriga 4-strängade elbasar en överblick
- Övriga 4-strängade elbasar till priser från 2000 € - 2500 € annonser
- till produktgrupp Övriga 4-strängade elbasar
- till produktgrupp Premium elbasar
- till produktgrupp Elbas
- till produktgrupp Gitarrer och basar
- visa tillverkarinformation för Rickenbacker
- Rickenbacker Gitarrer och basar en överblick
- Utskriftsvänlig version