2174 träffar. Visar produkter 1–25.
Priset är inklusive moms Gratis frakt från 199 €
Complete Vocal Recording set Consisting of: Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone, Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag NT1 A: 1" Large diaphragm microphone,...
- Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone
- Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter
- 6 m XLR cable
Small diaphragm condenser microphone stereo set 1/2" capsule, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. 140 dB SPL, JFET impedance converter, Requires phantom power of 24/48V, XLR connector, Metal housing, Weight:...
- 1/2" capsule
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Dynamic Studio MicrophoneThe SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices....
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Large diaphragm condenser microphone With USB port for direct operation with any computer with a USB input, Gain control for microphone instrument- and line input, Overload indicator, Stereo headphone output for zero-latency monitoring with a separate volume control, Three-position...
- With USB port for direct operation with any computer with a USB input
- Gain control for microphone instrument- and line input
- Overload indicator
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Condenser Microphone Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC), Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery, Switch with battery LED, Plug on HF shelf with PB-1000, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz, Electric impedance: 200...
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
Studio Large Diaphragm MicrophoneWith the SC450 the t.bone offers a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. The SC450 uses a 6 µm, gold-plated diaphragm (1") for a transparent and clear sound, big dynamic range and a wide frequency response....
- External low cut switch
- External -10 dB pad switch
- Incl. shock mount and case
High-Quality Microphone Cable Length: 10 m, XLR male to XLR female
- Length: 10 m
- XLR male to XLR female
Large diaphragm studio microphone USB port for direct operation on the computer, No additional drivers needed, Phantom power via USB Port, Characteristics: Wide Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 18.000 Hz, External Low Cut and -10 dB Pad Switch, Compatible...
- USB port for direct operation on the computer
- No additional drivers needed
- Phantom power via USB Port
Condenser Microphone: Polar pattern: supercardioid, Very high sensitivity, Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz, High SPL, Effective suppression of rear incidental noise, Excellent feedback resistance, Especially for overhead, hi-hat, woodwinds and string instruments, Phantom power 12-52 V/ 3...
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Very high sensitivity
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
USB large diaphragm microphone For home recording applications, Polarn pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 30 - 18.000 Hz, Sound pressure level (SPL): 94 dB, Maximum sound pressure level (SPL max.): 135 dB, 16 bit / 48 kHz, Adjustable headphone output,...
- For home recording applications
- Polarn pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 18.000 Hz
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Microphone stand Thomann Type I Plastic base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Boom arm: 810 mm, Weight: 2.3 kg, Colour: Black
- Plastic base
- Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm
- Boom arm: 810 mm
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone For Slate Digital VRS8 Thunderbolt audio interface, similar linear and flat frequency response to the Slate Digital ML-1, Allows microphone placement that is difficult or impossible for a larger microphone, Side mounted pad switch -...
- For Slate Digital VRS8 Thunderbolt audio interface
- similar linear and flat frequency response to the Slate Digital ML-1
- Allows microphone placement that is difficult or impossible for a larger microphone
Dynamic Microphones Suitable for e.g. vocals and percussion, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 350 Ohm, Without switch, DImensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm, Weight: 330 g, Incl. clamp and bag
- Suitable for e.g. vocals and percussion
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
Microphone Stand Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm, Diecast base, Foldable legs, Wide base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Colour: Black, Boom arm length: 460 - 770 mm, Weight: 3.2 kg
- Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm
- Diecast base
- Foldable legs
Largediaphragm Microphone Studio Solution SetSet consists of: Rode NT2 A, DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag Tech. Specs of the microphone Professional 1"...
- Rode NT2 A
- DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter
- 6 m XLR cable
Condenser Clip Microphone for the Ovid System Cardioid, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument, 3-Pin mini XLR connector for operation with t.bone wireless systems (also suitable for AKG wireless systems), Length of gooseneck: 130...
- 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument
Windshield System Two movable Rycote holders, Integrated Mogami XLR connecting cables, Angle adjustable pistol grip with XLR connector in the base, Suitable for Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3 and other shotgun microphones up to a length of 325 mm, Incl....
- Two movable Rycote holders
- Integrated Mogami XLR connecting cables
- Angle adjustable pistol grip with XLR connector in the base
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Professional microphone cable Length: 6 m, Black Yongsheng XLR plug (made by Neutrik), Incl. hook and loop fastener
- Length: 6 m
- Black Yongsheng XLR plug (made by Neutrik)
- Incl. hook and loop fastener
USB studio condenser microphone With USB port for direct operation on the computer, Polar pattern: Supercardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 18,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 134 dB, Field transmission factor: -13.3 (dB re 1V / Pa), Compatible with Windows 2000...
- With USB port for direct operation on the computer
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 18,000 Hz
Erbjudanden inkluderar 25 % svensk moms och gäller så länge lagret räcker. Fraktkostnad till Sverige är 15 euro. Gratis frakt på beställningar med ett varuvärde över 199 euro. Var god klicka här för internationella fraktkostnader och leveranstider. För tryckfel och misstag lämnas inget ansvar. *UVP = Tillverkarens rekommenderade pris i Tyskland.