Mesa Boogie Roadster
Guitar Amp Head
The name Mesa Boogie has been a guarantee of quality for over 30 years now. Carlos Santana's exceptional singing guitar sound has always been closely linked to the Boogie amps. It is even said that he is the one to have inspired the name "Boogie", due to a comment that he made while testing a prototype: "man, that little thing really boogies!". For many guitarists, the "old" boogie sound was a bit too narrow, so Mesa Engineering brought out the Rectifier series, as a kind of reaction to this sentiment. Would Randy Smith and his colleagues have guessed back then that its new product - as the Boogies once were - would become a modern classic again?
With the Roadster, Mr. Schmiedl is trying once again to show up all competitors, and one could believe that he is already heading in the right direction. 4 channels, each of which can be operated with 100 or 50 W, selectable; 3 modes per channel - that makes (let me think...) 12 sound variants, of which 4 are available immediately at the tap of your foot. Channels 1 and 2 cover pretty much everything from American Clean to Classic Crunch (American or British) - bluesmen have the option, for example, to clone the sound of channel 1 with a little more thrust and volume for solos on channel 2... big sound differences are not desired here - that is enough for many. But then to channels 3 and 4: the legendary Dual Rectifier Solo Head has been built in here and is available in Raw, Vintage and Modern Modes.
If you can not find your sound(s) with this amp, you can rely on old transistor circular saws...
Endless connection possibilities, Variac circuitry, tube-driven reverb, on each channel you can choose between diodes and tube rectifiers. It is necessary to take one's time with this amp, but once you have an overview it can be the beginning of a long friendship (Here's looking at you, kid).
Any possible speakers can be connected to the head (4, 8 and 16 Ohm connections are available), even if channels 3 and 4 are screaming for a 4x12 setup....
- 4 Channel
- All-tube amplifier
- 50 or 100 W selectable per channel
- 3 Modes per channel
- Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence per channel
- Tube-driven reverb
- Selectable per channel: Diode or tube rectifier
- Tube-powered FX Loop with True Hard Bypass
- Variac switch
- Output and solo level control
- Slave output adjustable
- Foot switchable tuner output
- 8 External switch sockets
- 8-way foot switch and protective sleeve included
- Mesa Boogie Toppdelar med rörförstärkare en överblick
- Toppdelar med rörförstärkare till priser från 3250 € - 3750 € annonser
- till produktgrupp Toppdelar med rörförstärkare
- till produktgrupp Elgitarrer toppdelar
- till produktgrupp Förstärkare till elgitarr
- till produktgrupp Gitarrer och basar
- visa tillverkarinformation för Mesa Boogie
- Mesa Boogie Gitarrer och basar en överblick
- Utskriftsvänlig version