I purchased this because my back was hurting when practicing, I was slouching and could not sustain practice because of back issues.
- EXTREMELY well thought out. Height is adjustable. Base is very solid. Instructions have a lot of "safety" remarks you should go through, but clearly written, easy to understand.
- They even thought that you might want to see the freboard at times, so they made it so you can incline it with a simple, gentle press, while the guitar is mounted. Its such a friggin clever system. Sometimes you want to not see the fretboard and leave it fully vertical to practice like on stage, other times you practice precision and you need to see frets - just GENTLY tilt guitar towards you while mounted. When done, tilt back vertically for safety. Brilliant.
- unexpected benefits - I find myself practicing a LOT more, because the guitar sits elevated on the stand in a corner of the living room, amp is on, and it's very tempting to just go to it and practice.
- The most important clamp, which connects the holder to the base, doesn't seem at all safe to me. It seems to be very inflexible when rotating and you cannot gauge whether it's in a safe position or not. More thought should be put into this one most important clamp.
- Consider your pets messing around this thing.