Hal Leonard Facklitteratur
16 träffar. Visar produkter 1–16.
Priset är inklusive moms Gratis frakt från 199 €
Tom Wheeler: The Dream Factory Fender Custom Shop
- This third in a series of hardcover books joins the award-winning titles The Stratocaster Chronicles and The Soul of Tone by author/historian Tom Wheeler.
- In nearly 600 pages, The Dream Factory features hundreds of full-color photos of incredibly rare, collectible, and limited-edition handcrafted guitars.
- Learn how the Fender Custom Shop, originally intended to employ just two master craftsmen, grew into the most prolific custom instrument shop in the music industry.
History of Martin guitars
- The "Martin Archives" offers a fascinating insight into the history of the oldest and most prestigious guitar manufacturer in the USA
- The story of the company is brought to life with many reminders from the extensive archives, e.g. by a fold-out floor plan of the North Street factory or letters and photos of many world-famous musicians
- The Martin Archive contains more than 700,000 artefacts, many of which have just been discovered
Hal Leonard Guitar Method - Setup
- This guide from Hal Leonard shows how to get the best out of his guitars so they can play as easily as possible and sound as good as possible
- Step by step, you will learn how to adjust essential parameters such as string length, neck, bridge, nut, intonation, and much more on both electric and acoustic guitars through means of photographs and explanations
- Basic minor repairs and adjustments to the electronics are also included
Hal Leonard Percussion Instruments - Purchasing,Maintenance,Troubleshooting & More: Written by Stephen Primatic, Pocket book, 72 pages, HL00153574, ISBN 9781574631326, In English language only, Topics include: Purchasing, Maintaining, Troubleshooting, Repair, Storage, Stick and mallet selection, Concert band and jazz band, Building...