GC Carstensen Verlag Facklitteratur
12 träffar. Visar produkter 1–12.
Priset är inklusive moms Gratis frakt från 199 €
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Reference Book Mastering Audio, Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way, This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals...
- Mastering Audio
- Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way
- This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals to advanced and professional sound engineers and sound engineers
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
Informational book "Mastern wie die Profis" (Master like the professionals) In his bestseller "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mix like the Pros), Bobby Owsinski touched on the subject of mastering. "Mastern wie die Profis" offers a hands-on introduction to professional...
- The must-have handbook for sound engineers
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
- Music mastering is the last chance to put the final touches to a song or album and to make any final corrections
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
The recording studio manual - practical introduction to the professional recording techniqueFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
GC Carstensen Verlag Music Tool iPad, Music Tool iPad, The compact Guide to practical entry, Stephan Haewß, this compact guide shows you which is the best model for their claims and explains the different ways how iPad connect Intsruments, microphones,...
Reference Book Guide for introduction into home recording, By Andreas Hau, In German language Contents: Homerecording today, Basic equipment - sound cards and audio software, Periphery / monitoring monitor boxes and controllers, Front-end microphones and...
- Guide for introduction into home recording
- By Andreas Hau
- In German language
Textbook Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars, Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars, Design and construction, Wooden claves and their sounds, Electronics and amplification, Vintage models and vintage reissues, Advice for the new and second-hand purchase, Professional...
- Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars
- Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars
- Design and construction
Electric Guitar TextbookIn the more than 60 years of its history, many hundreds of different electric guitar designs have been developed. Many important, but also small steps were needed to bring the electric guitar to its current maturity. ...
- Everything about the construction and history of the electric guitar
- By Paul Day, Heinz Rebellius and Andre Waldemaier
- Foreword by Paul Reed Smith
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Homerecording Handbuch by Roland Enders: new, revised edition 2003; 496 pages, DIN A5 bound, incl. sample- CD; in German language
Erbjudanden inkluderar 25 % svensk moms och gäller så länge lagret räcker. Fraktkostnad till Sverige är 15 euro. Gratis frakt på beställningar med ett varuvärde över 199 euro. Var god klicka här för internationella fraktkostnader och leveranstider. För tryckfel och misstag lämnas inget ansvar. *UVP = Tillverkarens rekommenderade pris i Tyskland.