Finhol Kickbox Mark III B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
May show slight traces of use
The Kick Box Mark III is the first digital stomp box. All previous stomp boxes work with either a built-in microphone, or a built-in pickup system. The drawbacks of this analog technology are obvious: on the one hand, these devices are very feedback-prone, on the other, one needs a powerful amplifier system which can handle the deep indifferent "Bloppton.
With the Kick Box Mark II, there is no feedback, the real samples always sound good even via small acoustic guitar amplifiers.
Another advantage lies in the choice of 2 sounds, which was not possible with previous stomp boxes. Switching between the two sounds is achieved by means of a small toggle switch on the front of the Kick Box Mark II.
In addition, the Kick Box® Mark III has an extra input for guitar, one can use this opportunity to mix both signals. Many guitarists use small acoustic guitar amplifiers which usually have only 2 inputs for guitar and microphone, for this application the Kick Box Mark III is perfect.
- Mark III version with a powerful and realistic bass drum- and sonorous cajon sound
- Sounds can be selected via a toggle switch
- Mark III version has the possibility to loop up the guitar via the 6.3 mm input jack and feed a mixed signal from the kick box and guitar into just one amplifier input
- Ideal for acoustic or bass amps with limited connection options
- Control via sensor and microprocessor
- Real Sample Play
- Velocity-sensitive with dynamic range of 5.46 dB
- Excellent response (can also be played without shoes)
- Easy handling
- Free from feedback and microphonics
- 6.3 mm Output jack
- Kick box automatically turns on when the power cord is plugged in
- Robust housing made of solid walnut and that has been CNC milled
- Anti-slip coating on the bottom
- Set at the ideal angle for fatigue-free playing
- Battery operation with a 9 V block (running time approximately 20 hours) or via power supply (not included)
- Suitable for playback with guitar amp PA systems (acoustic or bass), etc.
- Easily accessible battery compartment with quick release fastener
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight approx. 300 g
- Colour: Natural walnut sealed with oil
- Made in Germany