Finhol Kickbox Mark I
The Kick Box Mark I is the first digital stomp box. All previous stomp boxes work with either a built-in microphone, or a built-in pickup system. The drawbacks of this analog technology are obvious: on the one hand, these devices are very feedback-prone, on the other, one needs a powerful amplifier system which can handle the deep indifferent "Bloppton.
With the Kick Box Mark II, there is no feedback, the real samples always sound good even via small acoustic guitar amplifiers.
- Mark I version with a powerful and realistic bass drum sound
- Control via sensor and microprocessor
- Real Sample Play
- Velocity-sensitive with dynamic range of 5.46 dB
- Excellent response (can also be played without shoes)
- Easy handling
- Free from feedback and microphonics
- 6.3 mm Output jack
- Kick box automatically turns on when the power cord is plugged in
- Robust housing made of solid walnut and that has been CNC milled
- Anti-slip coating on the bottom
- Set at the ideal angle for fatigue-free playing
- Battery operation with a 9 V block (running time approximately 20 hours)
- Suitable for playback with guitar amp PA systems (acoustic or bass), etc.
- Easily accessible battery compartment with quick release fastener
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight approx. 300 g
- Colour: Natural walnut sealed with oil
- Connector for a 9 V DC power supply (Article Nr 409939), not included
- Made in Germany