Boss BD-2 Overdrive
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal
Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting the fine nuances of different guitars, pickups and playing styles. With this pedal, you come very close to the sound of a real tube amp. The BD-2 is also ideal for practising at home as it creates the necessary tube distortion even at lower volumes. That will be a relief for your neighbours.
Back to the essentials
If a no-frills, earthy blues and rock sound is desired, you've come to the right place with the BD-2 Blues Driver. Slight distortion, fat overdrive and soft, silky sustain. The distortion levels can be set with Gain. The setting range covers slightly distorted to the hardest overdrive. Tone Control allows you to set a variety of classic sounds. Overall Level enables the adjustment of overall volume, regardless of the distortion.
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
- Connections: Input and output
- Current consumption: 13 mA
- Power supply with a 9V battery or a 9V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative pin inside - not included - for example, article 409939.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 73 x 129 x 59 mm
- Weight: 400 g