Artec Vintage Phase Shifter
Phaser Modulation EffectArtec is a relatively new star in the effects device scene and is characterised by solid quality and very attractive prices.
The crew around Mastermind Byoung-Yul Lim has been very busy in the past 2 years developing a separate range of analog pedals and combo amplifiers. Excellent systems have emerged with no need to shy away from international comparisons. The vintage phase shifter makes exactly what its name says: Phaser sounds (which can not "calculate" a digital device really well), like we know them and love them from the 70s. Useful Leslie sounds are also possible (which the Phaser should have originally copied). Adjustable speed, depth and resonance (the latter to give the sound the necessary sharpness - according to taste). And the price? Sensational!
- An ideal re-launch of the phaser sound
- Very variable from crystal-clear radio over long sweeps to the fast Rotary-Sound of a Leslies
- Controls: Depth / Reso / Speed
- True Bypass
- Input and Output Jack: Jack
- Power supply: 9 V battery or power supply
- Heavy zinc die-cast casing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): B 75.5 x 116 x 49 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- ♪♪ Phaser Epiano
- ♪♪ Phaser Guitar
- ♪♪ Phaser Guitar2