Xotic AC Plus
The AC Plus is an excellent overdrive/preamp (depending on the setting - Xotic is not entirely decided in the product information) that comes with two channels and excellent sound, and simultaneously many sound possibilities.
Channel A comes with Gain, Volume and Tone; it also contains an additionally switchable Boost with which bass and mids can be pushed up by 3 dB - ideal for tinkering with fat sounds and sustain without distortion - David Gilmour sends his regards. Here, all the typical tasks of an overdrive can be easily taken care of - from a clean boost to a bluesy distortion that can pack plenty of gain and sustain.
The B-channel has a 3-band tone control and approaches more modern realms. In short: sounds with plenty of gain, presence and fat bass can be set up with ease - or, for comparison: more 4x12 in comparison to the rather combo-like channel A. With the comp control, you can choose between hard and soft clipping, and thereby whether the sound goes into saturation sooner or later (e.g. Clean Boost).
With the A-B switch, both channels can be connected, which can in practice serve as a third channel (e.g. A: Clean Boost, B: Crunch, A+B: Lead). Hooked up to a clean amp, you can generate sounds that are not just tube-like, but truly classy.
Another interesting point is the comparison with the identically built BB Plus: the AC sounds a little softer/more sophisticated than the rough, British sounding BB Plus. Still, practically all sound possibilities are covered by both pedals if the sound settings are used effectively. Impressive!
- Two pedals in one
- One volume control, one gain control per channel
- Channel A with bass boost and midrange + 3 dB, tone control
- Channel B with 3-band EQ, True Bypass switch on each
- Power adapter available separately
- Indicar Xotic Pedais de distorção
- Pedais de distorção Indicar na faixa de preços de 250 € - 350 €
- para o grupo de produtos Pedais de distorção
- para o grupo de produtos Efeitos para guitarra e baixo
- para o grupo de produtos Guitarras e Baixos
- Mostrar Informações do fabricante sobre Xotic
- Xotic Guitarras e Baixos em resumo
- Versão de impressão desta página