Voggenreiter Partituras para bateria e percussão
10 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–10.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Comparar Adicionado (Remover)
Study book for drummers For beginners and late returnees, By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school), Covers music theory and electric drum techniques, DIN A4, 176 Pages, Spiral binding, Hardcover, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1075-8, With cowbell holder, Note: book is in the...
- For beginners and late returnees
- By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school)
- Covers music theory and electric drum techniques
Music Book for Cajon Originally from Cuba and Peru, the cajon has developed from a "rumba box" into one of the most popular and most used rhythm instruments, and with the virtually endless possibility of ways it can be...
- By Matthias Philipsen
- Every drum technique includes photos, exercises, and examples
- Numerous styles with sound examples
Instructional book for the drums: dance music for the dums By Werner Schmitt, From big band to trios, Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers, The basics, playing techniques and musical composition, Incl. a CD, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1024-6,...
- By Werner Schmitt
- From big band to trios
- Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers
Music Book for Cajon Fundamentals and techniques, Shaker, Cajinto and Boosterset grooves, Solo and ensemble pieces, 26 Stylistics, This book is for beginners, advanced and professionals, Suitable for instrumental and music lessons, In addition to numerous styles, there are...
- Fundamentals and techniques
- Shaker, Cajinto and Boosterset grooves
- Solo and ensemble pieces
Bongo School Bongo Basics, by Pitti Hecht, Playing Technique Guide with photos, Detailed exercises, Many rhythm examples, The bongos are at home in every musical genre-from Latin rhythms to jazz, rock and pop-to complement their rhythmic fire and enrich...
- Bongo Basics, by Pitti Hecht
- Playing Technique Guide with photos
- Detailed exercises
School for Drums This book is written in the German language , By Oliver Koelsch, ISBN 9783802406614, Catalogue Nr. VOGG 661, Format: DIN A4, 64 Pages, Includes CDS with demo version
- This book is written in the German language
- By Oliver Koelsch
- ISBN 9783802406614, Catalogue Nr. VOGG 661
School for Boomwhackers By Andreas von Hoff, For diatonic Boomwhackers with the notes C'-D'-E'-F'-G'-A'-B'-C '', For children from 6 years, For an intuitive access to music, Also suitable for musical early education, With songs, games, suggestions and examples, Includes...
- By Andreas von Hoff
- For diatonic Boomwhackers with the notes C'-D'-E'-F'-G'-A'-B'-C ''
- For children from 6 years
Voggenreiter Voggy's Glockenspielschule: glockenspiel school for children from 6 years, for diatonic glockenspiel, with coloured sheet music, ISBN 9783802404276, VOGG 0427, DIN A5 landscape format, 80 pages, incl.CD with demo and play-along versions
Voggenreiter Percussion ABC: percussion method on a variety of rhythms, by Andreas Kohlmann, in standard notation, medium level of difficulty, ISBN 9783802401909, A4, 160 pages, in German language
Drum School Especially for beginners, By Siegfried Hofmann, With lots of drum grooves, fills and punch figures, Format: DIN A4, 160 Pages, ISBN 9783802402302, In German language, Includes CD with demo recordings
- Especially for beginners
- By Siegfried Hofmann
- With lots of drum grooves, fills and punch figures
* Todos os preços incl. IVA adicionalmente frete. Envio gratuito para encomendas de valor superior a € 199 Ofertas válida até acabar stock. Não assumimos responsabilidade em caso de erros. Faturamos em EUR.
Feedback Encontrou um erro ou pretende dar-nos a sua opinião sobre esta página?
Estamos ansiosos pelo seu contacto e ajudaremos na resolução de qualquer problema o mais rápidamente que pudermos
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!