Voggenreiter Guitarras e Baixos
41 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–25.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Acoustic Guitars TextbookA guitar textbook that keeps all the musical worlds open to the student from the beginning and does not lead in any single direction at an early stage. A guitar textbook that provides the beginner and...
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Theoretical and practical foundations
- Chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Guitar School A teaching method for acoustic guitar, Written in English, Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks, With exercise-CD Attention: German edition available under Article Nr 180817
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Written in English
- Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Info Poster For Bass GuitarContains not only the major scale and its modes, the natural, melodic and harmonic minor scale, the blues scale and the major and minor pentatonic, but also "exotics" like the semitone / whole tone scale. ...
- Large format DIN A1 (84 x 59.4 cm portrait) plano / rolled.
Complete Course For Aspiring Blues GuitaristAn easily understandable course helps in the development of rhythm and soloing techniques. With examples in many blues styles. 21 Complete solos, Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs, Turnarounds, Sliding scales and...
- 21 Complete solos
- Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs
School of Guitar Guitar school known song examples from pop, folk, rock and blues - Volume 1, By Peter Bursch, Reissue 2015, Without notes - from very easy to quite difficult, With chords, chord symbols, lyrics and tablature, Bound,...
- Guitar school known song examples from pop, folk, rock and blues - Volume 1
- By Peter Bursch
- Reissue 2015
Bass School Note: Book is written in German Bass The complete course, by Phil Capone, Learn to play the Bass guitar with step-by-step photos, from the basics to the first band. You learn everything a bassist...
- Bass The complete course, by Phil Capone
- Learn to play the Bass guitar with step-by-step photos, from the basics to the first band. You learn everything a bassist should know
- Numerous exercises written in tablature make practicing easy with the additional rhythm line
Everything that Electric Guitarists Should Know! Clearly compiled on a poster: basic chords, power chords, Barré chords in all keys, pentatonic scales and major and minor scales. In diagrams shown, for immediate use in practice. Indispensable for practicing or checking...
- The notes on the fretboard
- Power chords
Gitarre Book Without notes, All songs explained as simply as possible, Content: Your first blues, Your first blues handle, Your first blues solo, The 12-bar blues, The blues stop technology, The transitions in the blues (turnaround), The 6s and...
- Without notes
- All songs explained as simply as possible
- Content: Your first blues
Handbook for Electric Guitar By Rod Fogg, Modern playing techniques and music styles, From basic to advanced solo techniques, Over 100 exercises and pieces, In notation and tablature, Format: DIN A4, Hardcover bond, ISBN 978-3-8024-0835-9, 256 pages, In German,...
- By Rod Fogg
- Modern playing techniques and music styles
- From basic to advanced solo techniques
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
Easy Rock Bass By Dieter Petereit, Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners, Tips for choosing the right instrument, Preparation for play and playing technique, Exercise examples in notes, tablature and CD, Incl. CD, 142 Pages, 1 Fold-out...
- By Dieter Petereit
- Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners
- Tips for choosing the right instrument
Complete Course By Phil Capone: Buy, read, play!, School for Ukulele in C-mood (GCEA-), Incl. CD with exercises and play-alongs, In German language, In tabulature, With grip table and fingerboard diagrams of major and minor pentatonic, Blues scale in...
- By Phil Capone: Buy, read, play!
- School for Ukulele in C-mood (GCEA-)
- Incl. CD with exercises and play-alongs
Introduction to 5-String Banjo PlayingThe only condition for an exciting and entertaining learning experience is the joy of music making. From the selection of the right instrument to playing of the banjo in bluegrass and the most important styles of...
- Bluegrass and country
- Chords and techniques
- Solo and accompaniment
School for Guitar Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style, Incl. CD to play along, Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks, Contents First part: Simple...
- Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style
- Incl. CD to play along
- Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks
Manual with 2 CDs By Dave Hunter, Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar, Styles: Folk, Rock, Includes 2 CDsContents: History of the instrument, The main manufacturers, Exercises with increasing difficulty, Fingerstyle, Standard notation, tablature, and chord diagrams
- By Dave Hunter
- Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar
- Styles: Folk, Rock
Chord Chart Poster for GuitarThe most important basic chords in all keys as a poster. With this basic equipment every song can be accompanied. Whether at home or in the practice room: The indispensable tool for guitarists ...
- The simple chords in all keys
- In clear large format Din A1
- Bessler / Opgenoorth
Songbook for guitarThe book you have been waiting for! Finally a great collection of rock and pop songs that are easy to play and sing. You can find it in z. Songs from the Bee Gees, Eagles, Metallica, Western Hagen,...
- Includes playback CD
- Without knowledge of music
- Songs from the 60s to 90s
Instructional book for electric guitar Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar", By Peter Bursch, Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques, In tabulature - without notes, 112 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0238-8, In German language,...
- Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar"
- By Peter Bursch
- Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques
Peter Bursch's Guitar DVDMillions of enthusiastic hobby and professional guitarists can not be wrong - Peter Bursch is and will remain Germany's most popular guitar teacher!Using his method one can learn playing the guitar without notes. The time-proven concept of...
- Learn to play the guitar easily without notes!
- Instructional DVD
- Plucking techniques, Blues, Rock, all chords, Picking, changing strings ...
Voggenreiter Das Bass-Handbuch, By Adrian Ashton: The electric bass handbook, Divided in the parts "Learn to play the bass" and "Get to know your bass", In standard notation and tablature, Incl.CD with demo recordings, 256 pages, A4 format, Hardcover, ISBN...
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
Children's Songbook By Peter Bursch, The most beautiful and popular children's songs in tablature and chords, With CD Note: This book is written in German Songs: Von den blauen Bergen kommen wir, Theo...
- By Peter Bursch
- The most beautiful and popular children's songs in tablature and chords
- With CD
Plucking Techniques for GuitarBasic textbook with all the famous songs from the worlds of pop, folk, rock and blues and classical music. For beginners and advanced players. Peter Bursch explains everything as easily as possible and from the beginning. All...
- By Peter Bursch
- From easy playing to lightning fast picking
- Including CD
Ukulele Poster Overview of the simple basic chords for the following tunings: D (A-D-F#-B) and C (G-C-E-A), With vocal chart and overview of the notes on the fretboard, ISBN 978-3-8024-0820-5, DIN A1
- Overview of the simple basic chords for the following tunings: D (A-D-F#-B) and C (G-C-E-A)
- With vocal chart and overview of the notes on the fretboard
- ISBN 978-3-8024-0820-5
Guitar Textbook Fingerpicking: the complete course, by Phil Capone, This course is intended for all guitarists, whether they are beginners or experienced musicians who want to improve their fingerpicking skills, From of the tuning of the guitar and the...
- Fingerpicking: the complete course, by Phil Capone
- This course is intended for all guitarists, whether they are beginners or experienced musicians who want to improve their fingerpicking skills
- From of the tuning of the guitar and the correct hand and finger position, this book introduces you to simple interchanging techniques and thumb patterns to complete pieces
Todos os preços são apresentados com 23% de IVA português e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.