12-String Acoustic GuitarThe most exotic and detailed 12-string Grand Symphony guitar in the Taylor portfolio, offering powerful bass and crystal clear treble.
The details include a carved ebony armrest that ensures the top can vibrate freely. In addition, extensive Paua inlays decorate the top, back, sides and fretboard.
With legendary Taylor playability and patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Presentation Series
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Macassar ebony
- Armrest: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nouveau fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 47.6 mm
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Gotoh Gold machine heads
- Standard stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .010 - .047 (Article number 357810)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes Taylor deluxe hardshell case
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Ebony, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||47,60 mm|