Acoustic GuitarThe Taylor Grand Concert is suitable for both fingerstyle and soft strumming.
The 322e 12-Fret features the Taylor V-Class Bracing which provides higher volume, longer sustain and improved intonation. The Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides give the guitar warmth and clarity in the highs. The mahogany top adds emphasis to the mids. The neck in the 12th fret shifts the bridge to the sweet spot in the middle of the top.
Taylor's own active ES2, dynamic piezo system, with bass, treble and volume control, is used as the pickup.
- Body shape: Grand Concert
- Body: Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Taylor V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Gemstone Italian Acrylic fretboard inlays
- Black fretboard binding
- 18 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm (24,87")
- Nut width: 44.4 mm (1.748")
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Satin Black machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Standard stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .012 - .053 (Article number 185024)
- Colour: Blackwood Stain/Shaded Edge Burst
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Note:Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Blackwood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,40 mm|
Estamos ansiosos pelo seu contacto e ajudaremos na resolução de qualquer problema o mais rápidamente que pudermos