Hot Deals – Microfones para bateria
9 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–9.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Drum Microphone Set Consists of: 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz), 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz), 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40...
- 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz)
- 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz)
- 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40 Hz-17 kHz)
Studio microphone Large diaphragm microphone based on the K87 capsule, Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Equivalent noise level (A-weighted1) 7 dB-A, SPL is ideally suited for THD <0.5%2) 138 dB, Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm, Due to...
- Large diaphragm microphone based on the K87 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Small diaphragm condenser microphone stereo set 1/2" capsule, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. 140 dB SPL, JFET impedance converter, Requires phantom power of 24/48V, XLR connector, Metal housing, Weight:...
- 1/2" capsule
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.