Pickups single coil
77 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–25.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Comparar Adicionado (Remover)
Pickup Set 2 Single Coils for Telecaster, Overwound, Alnico 5 magnets, DC resistance: Bridge 8.0k and neck 5.8k, Includes installation hardware
- 2 Single Coils for Telecaster
- Alnico 5 magnets
Pickup Set for Telecaster Set of 2 for bridge and neck A combination of Alnico 4 and Alnico 5 magnets, With Formvar-coated wire for an expressive, Clearly defined sound, Colour: Chrome
- A combination of Alnico 4 and Alnico 5 magnets
- With Formvar-coated wire for an expressive
- Clearly defined sound
Humbucker in Single Coil Form Classic Tele-Twang without annoying interference, Achieved by "stacking" two coils, The modification is not visible from the outside, Loud and bright sound, For vintage fans who do not want to suffer any longer!, Vintage...
- Classic Tele-Twang without annoying interference
- Achieved by "stacking" two coils
- The modification is not visible from the outside
Single Coil Pickup Quarter - Pound Tele Pickup, Bridge position, Single coil which can take on any humbucker, Through the special winding of the coils snappy highs and mids, Colour: Black
- Quarter - Pound Tele Pickup
- Bridge position
- Single coil which can take on any humbucker
Pickup The Classic Stack STK-1 combines the advantages of the old vintage tele-neck pickups with modern technology that prevents background noise. Ritchie Blackmore is said to have gotten tantrums because of the constant SC-noise of his Strats; For years...
- For electric guitar
- Vintage Stack
- The perfect complement to the Vintage and Hot Stack Bridge Pickup
Vintage Style Pickup for Electric Guitar For neck position, More midrange and stronger attack than in standard single coil pickups, High output, Stacked coil, Flat ceramic bar magnet, Wax potted, DC resistance: 13 kOhm, Shielded 4-conductor connection cable, Black...
- For neck position
- More midrange and stronger attack than in standard single coil pickups
- High output
Pickup Vintage staggered, Twisted polarity and winding, Bright, angular distortion, Delivers the true sound of an old single coil pickup, The familiar Texas blues sound via the balance of the output, Colour: White
- Vintage staggered
- Twisted polarity and winding
- Bright, angular distortion
Single Coil Pickup for ST-Style Electric Guitar A true-to-life replica of the classic 60s single-coil sounds with the same magnets and a patented winding process that recreates the hand-winding of early early 60s single-coil pickups that feature a natural...
- A true-to-life replica of the classic 60s single-coil sounds with the same magnets and a patented winding process that recreates the hand-winding of early early 60s single-coil pickups that feature a natural lowering at the top for more comfortable, softer heights
- Modified staggering of polepieces to create a uniform magnetic field on instruments with flatter neck radius and today's string strengths
- Position: Neck
Pickup Custom staggered strat, Reversed polarities and winding, Position: Bridge / Middle / Neck, Due to its powerful magnetic field and its special coil; more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics .
- Custom staggered strat
- Reversed polarities and winding
- Position: Bridge / Middle / Neck
Jerry Donahue Lead Pickup Alnico II Pro, T-Style, Bridge pickup, Colour: Black
- Alnico II Pro
- Bridge pickup
Pickup For Electric Guitar Housing: Single Coil, Original series, Vintage T-Style, Suitable for the neck position, An exact copy of the 1954 Fender telecaster pickup, With chrome cover
- Housing: Single Coil
- Original series
- Vintage T-Style
Pickup for Guitar The "quarter-pounder" (the name actually comes from the quarter-inch large flat pole pieces) already comes with an extra dose of power. Having almost twice the output power of a conventional Tele pickups ensures a rich, fleshy,...
- Model: Quarter Pound
- For T-style guitars
- With chrome cover
Pickup Single coil pickup, Original series, "Broadcaster" T-style, Bridge position, Colour: Black
- Single coil pickup
- Original series
- "Broadcaster" T-style
Hot T-Style Rhythm Pickup A single coil that can rival any humbucker, Special coil winding provides snappy highs and mids, Colour: Chrome cover neck
- A single coil that can rival any humbucker
- Special coil winding provides snappy highs and mids
- Colour: Chrome cover neck
Single Coil Pickup The Quarter Pounder (the name actually comes from the 1/4" flat pole pieces), comes with proper Extraportion Power. Approximately double the output power of a conventional ST style pickup, this ensures that you can bring any...
- For ST style guitars
- Reverse wound / reverse polarity without cover
Pickup for electric guitar Single coil for ST style models, Vintage Flat, Turned winding and polarity, Unlike the SSL-1 Vintage Staggered, it has equal pole pieces, This results in a very balanced magnetic field, which allows the absolutely uniform...
- Single coil for ST style models
- Vintage Flat
- Turned winding and polarity
Single Coil Pickup Alnico II magnets, Pole pieces in same level, Black
- Alnico II magnets
- Pole pieces in same level
Twang Banger Single Coil With its copper-plated baseplate, high winding count and Alnico II magnet, the PU is able to create sounds that combine the strong T-style punch with bell-shaped ST-Style tone
- With its copper-plated baseplate, high winding count and Alnico II magnet, the PU is able to create sounds that combine the strong T-style punch with bell-shaped ST-Style tone
Hot T-Stack Humbucker in single coil format, T-Style, Bridge position, Styles: Country, Pop, Blues, Classic Rock and Heavy rock, Colour: Black
- Humbucker in single coil format
- Bridge position
Pickup Injector bridge Paul Gilbert signature pickup, Single coil, 4 - Wire, Alnico 2 magnets, Stacked, Colour: Black cover, Neck position
- Injector bridge Paul Gilbert signature pickup
- Single coil
- 4 - Wire
Single Coil Pickup The STL-1 corresponds to the correct 1954 Telecaster Lead pickup and is stronger, clearer, and more defined in the treble than its older counterpart.Ideal if you want to elicit the right vintage twang from your Tele...
- Original Series Vintage 54 T-Style
- Bridge position
- Colour: Black
Single Coil Pickup Alnico 2 magnets, No hum, For all positions, Colour: Black
- Alnico 2 magnets
- No hum
- For all positions
Electric Guitar PickupThe quarter-pound flat produces a fat sound with ample punch which will only clean up when the volume pot is turned right down. When the volume is turned up, it is easily placed alongside a humbucker. ...
- QuarterPound Flat Strat (not staggered)
- Colour: Black
* Todos os preços incl. IVA adicionalmente frete. Envio gratuito para encomendas de valor superior a € 199 Ofertas válida até acabar stock. Não assumimos responsabilidade em caso de erros. Faturamos em EUR.
Feedback Encontrou um erro ou pretende dar-nos a sua opinião sobre esta página?
Estamos ansiosos pelo seu contacto e ajudaremos na resolução de qualquer problema o mais rápidamente que pudermos
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!