Schoeps Equipamento de Estúdio e Gravação
46 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–25.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Microphone Stereo Set Consisting of 2x paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers and 2x MK 4 capsule cardiod, Incl. 2x SG20 microphone clips and 2x B5D windscreen in an elegant wooden case
- Consisting of 2x paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers and 2x MK 4 capsule cardiod
- Incl. 2x SG20 microphone clips and 2x B5D windscreen in an elegant wooden case
Shotgun Microphone Exceptionally low sound discolouration, Also exceptionally suitable for music recordings, The sound remains unchanged when rotating the microphone along its longitudinal axis, Three switchable active filters for high frequency boost from 10 kHz, High slope low cut...
- Exceptionally low sound discolouration
- Also exceptionally suitable for music recordings
- The sound remains unchanged when rotating the microphone along its longitudinal axis
Super-Cardioid Capsule The MK 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS capsule type (a...
- High directivity, comparable to mid frequencies with standard (short) shotguns
- High frequency independence of the polar diagram
Shotgun Microphone Compact condenser shotgun microphone with high suppression of diffused sound, Also very suitable for music recordings, Sound remains unchanged when turning the microphone around its longitudinal axis, Fixed lowcut at 70 Hz / 24 dB / oct.,...
- Compact condenser shotgun microphone with high suppression of diffused sound
- Also very suitable for music recordings
- Sound remains unchanged when turning the microphone around its longitudinal axis
ORTF Stereo Microphone This microphone consists of a T-shaped body with two built-in microphone amplifiers, and a matched pair of MK 4 cardioid capsules of the Colette modular system which are mounted 170 mm apart with an included angle...
- For recordings with ORTF technique
- Placement relatively uncritical
- Good stereo imaging
Condenser Microphone Capsule Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series, Figure 8, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 134 dB, Bright, neutral sound, Highly suitable dor MS stereo miking, Colour: anthracite
- Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series
- Figure 8
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
Microphone Capsule This capsule type has a flat frequency response for frontal sound incidence. This yields a very natural sound when recordings are made within the reverberation radius, where the direct sound (frontal incidence) predominates over the reverberant sound...
- Omnidirectional capsule (genuine pressure receiver)
- Constant frequency response
- Corrected for a free sound field
Hollow Foam Popscreen B 5 D For use especially on pressure-gradient transducers in light wind and as a close-speech guard. The B 5 D offers good effectiveness, yet has only a slight influence on the sound. It is made...
- Dimensions: 70 × Ø 50 mm (max)
- Colour: Grey
- Additional gray flocking
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid.
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid. The basic idea in designing this capsule was to combine the advantages of the cardioid with those of the omni. This results in a pickup...
- Especially consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- Pleasant sonic impression, often described as “warm”
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
Capsule Open cardioid, Low frequency dependence of directivity, Pleasant, often described as warm sound, Transmission range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 10mV / Pa, Replacement noise level: 14 dBA, Noise level distance: 80 dBA, Boundary sound pressure level (at...
- Open cardioid
- Low frequency dependence of directivity
- Pleasant, often described as warm sound
Microphone Capsule The MK 4 is optimised with regard to insensitivity to rear-incident sound. As is typical for the classic cardioid, the attenuation is 6 dB at 90° lateral incidence, up to 30 dB with incidence from the rear...
- For speech and singing at a short distance
- For universal use
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS...
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS pressure transducers. The typical grille is missing, and the sound inlet has been narrowed by a gold-plated ring compared to the other types. This change leads to a...
- Genuine pressure transducer
- Slight increase in height compensates for distance-related high frequency losses with moderate recording distance
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence,...
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence, with only a slight rolloff of high frequencies off axis and in the reverberant sound field. This frequency response characteristic falls between that of the...
- Polar pattern: Omidirectional
- Slight high-frequency rise to compensate for losses at moderate recording distances
- For a very wide range of recording applications
Microphone Stereo Set 2 x Paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers, 2 x MK 5 capsule, switchable polar pattern, Includes 2 x SG20 microphone clip, Includes 2 x B5D windscreen, Comes in an elegant wooden case
- 2 x Paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers
- 2 x MK 5 capsule, switchable polar pattern
- Includes 2 x SG20 microphone clip
Elastic SuspensionThe use of the A 20 is especially recommended when it comes to high structure borne noise suppression, such as when using the microphone preamplifier CMC with capsule on a boom. For microphones using additional active accessories...
- For 20 mm microphones
- Colour: Grey
Small, Compact Condenser Microphone Of the highest quality, Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 90 Ohm, 48 Volt phantom power required, Dimensions: Length 46-58 mm, diameter 20 mm, Weight: 43 grams, Colour: Grey, Connection cable and protective...
- Of the highest quality
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Microphone Stereo SetConsists of: 2 Paired microphone amplifiers SCHOEPS CMC 6, 2 Capsules MK 22 (Characteristic: open cardioid), 2 Microphone clips SG20, 2 Windshields B5D, Elegant wooden case
- 2 Paired microphone amplifiers SCHOEPS CMC 6
- 2 Capsules MK 22 (Characteristic: open cardioid)
- 2 Microphone clips SG20
Elastic Shock Mount Simple design, For 20 mm microphones (CMC with capsule), Colour: Grey
- Simple design
- For 20 mm microphones (CMC with capsule)
- Colour: Grey
Adapter Cable From Lemo to XLR-3M output connector, For CCM-L series, Length: 5 m, Diameter: 3 mm
- From Lemo to XLR-3M output connector
- For CCM-L series
- Length: 5 m
Studio small diaphragm vocal microphone set in classic design Warm and clear sound, Optimal 0 ° frequency response with slight elevation, Capsule head with adjustable tilt angle, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 22,000 Hz, 16 mV /...
- Warm and clear sound
- Optimal 0 ° frequency response with slight elevation
- Capsule head with adjustable tilt angle
Microphone Outdoor Protection Consisting of wind shield R1 and W 20 R Wind protection basket W 20 R, Wind noise attenuation at 18 km / h with balls 43 dB-A, with a supercardioid 51 dB-A, Diameter: 90 mm, Colour:...
- Consisting of wind shield R1 and W 20 R Wind protection basket W 20 R
- Wind noise attenuation at 18 km / h with balls 43 dB-A, with a supercardioid 51 dB-A
- Diameter: 90 mm
Active Collette CableThe electrically active cables can be inserted between all the microphone...
Active Collette CableThe electrically active cables can be inserted between all the microphone amplifiers and capsules of the Colette Module Systems (with the exception of the battery operated CMBI). KC 5g The length of the cable should not...
- Collette cable
- For connecting Collette series capsules
- Length: 5m
WindshieldHighly effective wind shield for pressure gradient and pressure receivers with low sound effects. The foam hollow sphere encloses an air volume around the capsule, similar to a wind protection basket. Particularly when using CCM-L, care must be taken that...
- Dimensions: ball with Ø 90 mm
- Colour: Black
- Additional black flocking
Todos os preços são apresentados com 23% de IVA português e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.