Rockcase Pedal Packer with Guitarstand
Pedal Packer with Guitar Stand Flight Case
You'll reach a point where you've stumbled over loose pedals one time too many, where you've had enough of the complicated setting up and packing up and always worrying that the cable connectors won't withstand the constant stress. A pedal board is needed! Advantage: the cabling between the pedals is fixed. Plug it in, and you're done! It looks far more professional, too.
The RockCase Pedal Packer can accommodate plenty of pedals and also supply power to them. For this purpose, 5 9V DC connectors and 1 12V connector are on board.
The case is manufactured in a sturdy flight case design, and the actual gig board can be removed. 2 parallel loops allow for interesting cabling.
But this box can do even more: a guitar stand for 5 instruments is built into the lid. For many people, this is the perfect all-in-one solution!
- With integrated guitar stand for 5 instruments and removable gig board for effects
- Gig board for 5 9V DC effects and 1 12V DC
- 2 Parallel signal loops
- Dimensions: 74 x 44 x 22 cm
- Height from floor: 5.2 cm
- Power supply cables (3x plug / 6x socket / 1x 9V block) included
- Labeled and modifiable polarity on the cable
Not suitable for regular use with guitars with nitrocellulose lacquer!