Método de guitarra acústica
202 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–25.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Instructional Book Let's Play Guitar - combining songbook and school, For acoustic / western guitars as well as for electric guitars, By Alexander Espinosa, With 40 guitar classics in original style, which every beginner can quickly learn without previous...
- Let's Play Guitar - combining songbook and school
- For acoustic / western guitars as well as for electric guitars
- By Alexander Espinosa
Guitar School A teaching method for acoustic guitar, Written in English, Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks, With exercise-CD Attention: German edition available under Article Nr 180817
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Written in English
- Theoretical and practical basics, chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Sheet Music The modern guitar book for teenagers and adults, Part 1, By Ralf Toennes, Book includes accompanying CD with demo recordings, Melody, picking and chord accompaniment using the example of 50 folk and pop songs, 96 Pages, In...
- The modern guitar book for teenagers and adults
- Part 1
- By Ralf Toennes
Textbook Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar, Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar, Exercises of varying difficulty, In standard notation and tablature, In German language, Incl. CD Content: ...
- Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar
- Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar
- Exercises of varying difficulty
Guitar WorkshopThis book + CD / DVD set has already won several awards, including the 2008 Acoustic Guitar Magazine Players Choice Award, the Telly Award twice (USA: best film & video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional...
- Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Set of 10 DVDs
- 5 play-along CDs and textbook with over 100 pages
Acoustic Guitars TextbookA guitar textbook that keeps all the musical worlds open to the student from the beginning and does not lead in any single direction at an early stage. A guitar textbook that provides the beginner and...
- A teaching method for acoustic guitar
- Theoretical and practical foundations
- Chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
Guitar School Volume 1 A joyfull learn- and playbook for children. The lesson book "Meine Gitarrenfibel" has proven useful for children aged between 7 and 9 Written by Heinz Teuchert, ISBN 978-3-931788-70-4, Publisher-Nr. SY 2590
- Written by Heinz Teuchert
- ISBN 978-3-931788-70-4, Publisher-Nr. SY 2590
AMA Verlag CAGED Master Of The Fretboard, by Gil Beckers: A concept to master the fretboard and its scales, understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, written in standard notation and...
Guitar School Volume 1 of the series "Fridolin - a school for young guitarists", Author: Hans Joachim Teschner, For young guitarists from 7 years, Individual- as well as group lessons, Standard notation, Small learning steps, Approx. 100 songs and...
- Volume 1 of the series "Fridolin - a school for young guitarists"
- Author: Hans Joachim Teschner
- For young guitarists from 7 years
containing: Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar, Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
- Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
Self-inking Stamp Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets, Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm, Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915, No stamp pad needed, Doesn't cause discoloured hands, Small and light, Accurate placement, Easy to...
- Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets
- Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm
- Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915
Guitar School By Cees Hartog, Volume 1 the elementary guitar school, Including example- and practice-CD, EAN 9990050673372
- By Cees Hartog
- Volume 1 the elementary guitar school
- Including example- and practice-CD
Instructional Book for Guitar The rhythm theory for guitar, For safe groove and attack, From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination, Explanations and exercises on strumming, tapping, legato techniques and more, Tricks and suggestions, In sheet music notation and...
- The rhythm theory for guitar
- For safe groove and attack
- From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination
Guitar School Volume 1 96 Pieces from classical music to pop, By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges, Versatile: Apoyando- and / or Tirando approach, Numerous illustrations, Including accompanying voices, Workshops on song accompaniment and blues, In standard notation, Incl....
- 96 Pieces from classical music to pop
- By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges
- Versatile: Apoyando- and / or Tirando approach
School of Guitar Guitar school known song examples from pop, folk, rock and blues - Volume 1, By Peter Bursch, Reissue 2015, Without notes - from very easy to quite difficult, With chords, chord symbols, lyrics and tablature, Bound,...
- Guitar school known song examples from pop, folk, rock and blues - Volume 1
- By Peter Bursch
- Reissue 2015
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Study book for fingerstyle guitar
Study book for fingerstyle guitar Guitar study book for teaching and self-study, By Ulli Bögershausen, Fingerstyle guitar offers a very effective approach to learning instrumental ensemble playing on the acoustic guitar and offers up the opportunity to refine three...
- Guitar study book for teaching and self-study
- By Ulli Bögershausen
- Fingerstyle guitar offers a very effective approach to learning instrumental ensemble playing on the acoustic guitar and offers up the opportunity to refine three concert pieces from Bögershausen
Instructional Book and Songbook for Acoustic and Western Guitar By Alexander Espinosa, Volume 2, Based on Volume 1 (Article No. 264099 ), Combination of songbook and school, 40 Guitar classics with fingerpicking and new playing techniques, Topics: new Barre...
- By Alexander Espinosa
- Volume 2
- Based on Volume 1 (Article No. 264099)
TextbookEveryone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation. You learn...
- In English
Rhythm Workout Exercise book for all instrumentalists, By Mike Nielsen, From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series", Over 80 exercises on rhythms and time signatures, Examples of music including chords, In standard notation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-95481-018-5, publisher...
- Exercise book for all instrumentalists
- By Mike Nielsen
- From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series"
Guitar School Volume 1 of the guitar school, For young guitarists, By Hans Joachim Teschner, With CD, Updated Version 2009
- Volume 1 of the guitar school
- For young guitarists
- By Hans Joachim Teschner
Guitar School for Beginners By Justin Sandercoe, Comprehensive guitar school for beginners, Beginner course for acoustic or electric guitar, Voices of the instrument, Regular practice sessions and listening training, Reading of chords and finger positioning, The most important chords...
- By Justin Sandercoe
- Comprehensive guitar school for beginners
- Beginner course for acoustic or electric guitar
Book Of Scales for Guitar Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales, In tablature and notation, With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists, ISBN: 9781780388007, Publisher No .: AM1005752, 304 Pages, In English language
- Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales
- In tablature and notation
- With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists
Guitar School for Children Volume 2 Written by Heinz Teuchert, The first chords, Easy solo pieces, Songs: to play, sing and play along, Publisher number: SY 2591, ISBN 978-3-931788-71-1
- Written by Heinz Teuchert
- The first chords
- Easy solo pieces
Guitar School Vol. 1A teaching work that provides the basis for a skillful play and a joy of playing music. By Heinz Teuchert, Small, easily comprehensible learning steps, Explanation of all games with many photos, Melody play...
- By Heinz Teuchert
- Small, easily comprehensible learning steps
- Explanation of all games with many photos
Todos os preços são apresentados com 23% de IVA português e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.