2751 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 1–25.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Comparar Adicionado (Remover)
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is a legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and backup vocals at...
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Dynamic Vocal Microphone In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers. The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Drum Microphone Set Consists of: 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz), 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz), 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40...
- 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz)
- 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz)
- 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40 Hz-17 kHz)
Measurement MicrophonePerfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or almost any other analyzer. Precise electret condenser measurement microphone, Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision, Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern, Operatable with phantom power from +15 V...
- Precise electret condenser measurement microphone
- Ultra linear frequency range for high measurement precision
- Balanced omnidirectional polar pattern
High-Quality Microphone Cable Length: 10 m, XLR male to XLR female
- Length: 10 m
- XLR male to XLR female
Capacitor Camera Shotgun Microphone Super-cardioid / lobar, 40 / 20,000 Hz, 132 dB SPL max (P48), 126 dB SPL max (battery), Supply via 48V phantom or 1.5V AA battery up to 150 hours, Dimensions: 256 x 20 mm, Weight...
- Super-cardioid / lobar
- 40 / 20,000 Hz
- 132 dB SPL max (P48)
Mounting Popkiller With elastic arm, Arm length: 20 cm, Edge-Ring: Ø 15.5 cm, Nylon-Cover: Ø 14 cm
- With elastic arm
- Arm length: 20 cm
- Edge-Ring: Ø 15.5 cm
containing: Shure SM58 LC, Millenium MS 2005, the sssnake SM10 BK
- Shure SM58 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- the sssnake SM10 BK
Windshield System Two movable Rycote holders, Integrated Mogami XLR connecting cables, Angle adjustable pistol grip with XLR connector in the base, Suitable for Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3 and other shotgun microphones up to a length of 325 mm, Incl....
- Two movable Rycote holders
- Integrated Mogami XLR connecting cables
- Angle adjustable pistol grip with XLR connector in the base
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Dynamic vocal microphone With cardioid polar pattern, Frequency range from 50 Hz up to 15 kHz, Impedance: 150 Ohm, XLR connector, Strong windscreen, Weight: 240 g, Incl. Clamp and storage box
- With cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range from 50 Hz up to 15 kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
Windscreen Internal diameter: 40-50 mm, Suitable for all the common microphones (e.g. Shure SM58), Colour: Black
- Internal diameter: 40-50 mm
- Suitable for all the common microphones (e.g. Shure SM58)
- Colour: Black
Ribbon Microphone Very warm, natural sound, Figure 8 characteristic, 2” Aluminium ribbon (strength: 2 µm), Frequency range: 30 - 18.000 Hz, Sensitivity: -60 dB /1mV/PA (0dB = 1V/PA @ 1 kHz), Maximum SPL: 148 dB, Delivery incl. U bracket...
- Very warm, natural sound
- Figure 8 characteristic
- 2” Aluminium ribbon (strength: 2 µm)
containing: Samson Q7, Fun Generation Mic Stand, Fun Generation MIC 5
- Samson Q7
- Fun Generation Mic Stand
- Fun Generation MIC 5
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Optimised for Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface and Slate Preamp, similar linear and flat frequency response as the Slate Digital ML-1, Enables microphone placement that is difficult or impossible for a larger microphone, Side-mounted pad...
- Optimised for Slate Digital VRS8 audio interface and Slate Preamp
- similar linear and flat frequency response as the Slate Digital ML-1
- Enables microphone placement that is difficult or impossible for a larger microphone
Attachable Pop Killer Easy installation directly onto the microphone mesh head, Pop killer can be ideally positioned, no matter how the microphone is aligned, Suitable for microphone mesh heads with a width of 25-60 mm
- Easy installation directly onto the microphone mesh head
- Pop killer can be ideally positioned, no matter how the microphone is aligned
- Suitable for microphone mesh heads with a width of 25-60 mm
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone StereosetThese professional condenser microphones for the studio and live use have a comprehensive range of compact dimensions. They are available as a balanced pair and are thus ideally suited for stereo recording. The C-2 microphones are...
- 2 Professional condenser microphones.
- In pairs
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Matched stereo pair, Cardioid capsule, -10 dB pad, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Dimensions of each microphone: 20 x 114 mm, Weight: 100 g, Colour: Black, In a wooden case
- Matched stereo pair
- Cardioid capsule
- -10 dB pad
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.
Feedback Encontrou um erro ou pretende dar-nos a sua opinião sobre esta página?
Estamos ansiosos pelo seu contacto e ajudaremos na resolução de qualquer problema o mais rápidamente que pudermos
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!