Synced Digital Clock Generator
The iClock is a synchronisable, high-precision clock synthesiser which is designed to be the reference in digital audio and video studios as well as broadcast stations. Based on a totally new concept of frequency generation, developed by MUTEC, the unit offers an unchallenged flexibility for synchronisation of different devices to one or more house clocks.
Features such as redundant clock generation, synchronisable PAL/NTSC video generators, high-grade jitter suppression, freely scalable outputs, 36 word clock rates, DSD and DxD support, synchronisation of three external references, software and hardware expandability, are just a few features with which iClock sets new standards!
- Synchronisable digital clock synthesiser with integrated PAL/NTSC composite video sync, AES/EBU and S/PDIF reference generators
- Highly accurate internal reference clock generation with <0.1 ppm calibration accuracy.
- Extremely low-jitter clock base with <1 ps (RMS).
- Full jitter elimination of output signals via DDS-based frequency generation.
- Synchronisation and generation of 36 word clock rates
- Generation of PAL, NTSC and film frame clock rates.
- Synchronisation and generation of all AES/EBU and S/PDIF clock rates up to 192.0 kHz.
- DSD64-, DSD128- and DxD clock rates are supported for sychronisation and generation
- Drop-out compensation of incoming reference signals.
- Simultaneous generation of different output clock rates, even 44.1 kHz and 48.0 kHz (!).
- Digital Varispeed up to ± 20%, available for internal and external synchronisation.
- Supports all pull-up and pull-down factors for film video audio transfers.
- Program additional clock rates between 1.0 Hz and 25 MHz. (Optional).
- Program additional lock ranges between 1.0 kHz and 30 MHz. (Optional).
- Easy and comfortable operation via large display.
- Software and hardware upgradability + recalibratability.
- 2 x Multifunctional BNC inputs
- 1 x AES/EBU input
- 8 x Word Clock outputs
- 4 x PAL/NTSC video outputs
- 4 x AES/EBU outputs
- 2 x S/PDIF coaxial outputs
- Options slot
- A/V synchronisation
- Jitter suppression in clock signals
- Central + redundant A/V clock distribution
- Conversion between NTSC, PAL, Word Clock, DSD, DxD, AES/EBU, AES/EBUid, S/PDIF, GPS, DCF77 and optional formats
- Synchronisation of film projectors, pilot tone resolvers and timecode generators
- Film video audio transfers
- Coupling of PAL and NTSC based systems
- P/NVSG-02 2. synchronisable PAL/NTSC video sync generator
- IC-ALARM alarm interface
- IC-WCO4 4 x word clock output expansion
- Indicar Mutec Sincronizadores / Clock Generators
- Sincronizadores / Clock Generators Indicar na faixa de preços de 1250 € - 1750 €
- para o grupo de produtos Sincronizadores / Clock Generators
- para o grupo de produtos Equipamento de Estúdio e Gravação
- Mostrar Informações do fabricante sobre Mutec
- Mutec Equipamento de Estúdio e Gravação em resumo
- Versão de impressão desta página