Moeck 8321 Alto Renaissance
Alto Renaissance Consort Recorder
The Renaissance models are reconstructions based on instruments of the Hofburgmuseum in Vienna. This famous Viennese collection contains a large number of well-preserved Renaissance recorders, which are predominantly made from one piece of wood.
Contrary to the originals, Moeck have produced the head and bottom piece with pins and connected by a brass ring. The basic tuning is 440 Hz (deviating from the original tuning with approx. 460 Hz) and can easily be corrected by the connector.
The fingering differs in part from the usual "baroque". Moeck explicitly recommends the original (R), but alternatively offers the baroque (B). In addition, Moeck can also tune the instruments to each other in the medium tone, which, in combination with the original feel, greatly facilitates the interaction. The middle tuning supports the purity of the thirds (if necessary also via special grips).
When voicing, Moeck pays attention to the fact that the individual recorders mix well and no single model sticks out of the ensemble due to sound or volume. The range is one octave and one sixth.
MOECK Renaissance Consort recorders are made of dark-stained maple and treated with linseed oil. Especially in the early days, frequent oiling of the inner bore is necessary until saturation of the wood is reached.
- Renaissance fingering
- Hardcase included
- Indicar Moeck Flautas alto (barroco)
- Flautas alto (barroco) Indicar na faixa de preços de 500 € - 1000 €
- para o grupo de produtos Flautas alto (barroco)
- para o grupo de produtos Flautas de Bísel
- para o grupo de produtos Instrumentos de sopro
- Mostrar Informações do fabricante sobre Moeck
- Moeck Instrumentos de sopro em resumo
- Versão de impressão desta página