Hal Leonard Piano Adventures D Vol.1 2/2
Coursebook for Piano
Discover the methodology of the Piano Adventures - adapted to the German language.
Teachers say that the exciting variety of sounds and styles both entertains and trains. Together with the pianistic repertoire of the course, the technical exercises form a good foundation for expressive play.
The methodology of Piano Adventures, which combines different approaches (relative reading, playing in different keys and C key as the starting point) in such an effective way, has become the standard for today's music teaching in many countries.
Now volumes 1 and 2 (each lesson book as well as technical and lecture book) of the award-winning method have been published in German for the first time.
- Faber Piano Adventures Level 1
- Technical & Lecture Book (Book 2 of 2)
- By Nancy and Randall Faber: Piano Coursebook for Children
- Creativity and musical expression
- Learn how to read notes
- From jazz to classical music
- Includes duets for students and teachers
- With games and theory exercises
- To combine with the coursebook (Article Nr 397540)
- DIN A4/Landscape format
- 55 Pages
- ISBN 9781616776671
- Written in German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
Estamos ansiosos pelo seu contacto e ajudaremos na resolução de qualquer problema o mais rápidamente que pudermos