Gibson SG Standard Reissue VOS Trem
Electric guitarIf not for the good old Angus Young, the Gibson SG may well have been forgotten in the 80s and early 90s. Now it is celebrating its big comeback. No wonder: the sound, despite not being quite as tight in the bass as sister Paula, is very lively and aggressive. It is suitable for modern variations of rock music as well, so for many the SG is the rock guitar par excellence. Blues sounds can also be elicited, especially with the neck pickup. Turn down the tone control and you get Eric's "Woman Tone".
The SG Standard Reissue VOS Trem is basically a 61 model: Original design with the electronics mounted in wood (small pickguard), perfectly shaped very light mahogany and perhaps the fastest neck that Gibson has ever "carved". The two tame PAF types: a Burstbucker Pro 1 with moderate output on the neck which produces virtually no noise and has a clean tone that really make sense - and the Burstbucker Pro 2 on the bridge, which is a little heavier but is still no unmusical screamer. The Faded Cherry finish looks really antique and the Maestro tremolo makes the guitar just that more original than the 61 Reissue. Originally, the Trem was (yes, it had to be called Vib ...) always there, only there were some guitarists prefer replaced with a stopbar tailpiece. Today however, one wants to return to the original, making the Standard Reissue the first choice!
- VOS - Vintage original specifications
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 60s neck profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickups: 1 Burstbucker and 2 Burstbucker humbuckers
- Maestro tremolo
- Colour: Faded Cherry
- Incl. Custom Shop case
- Indicar Gibson Modelos Double Cut
- Modelos Double Cut Indicar na faixa de preços de 3750 € - 4250 €
- para o grupo de produtos Modelos Double Cut
- para o grupo de produtos Instrumentos "premium"
- para o grupo de produtos Guitarras eléctricas
- para o grupo de produtos Guitarras e Baixos
- Mostrar Informações do fabricante sobre Gibson
- Gibson Guitarras e Baixos em resumo
- Versão de impressão desta página