Gibson BurstBucker #3 NC
Pickup # 3The first humbucker was the PAF by Seth Lover (the PAF was named by the "patent applied for" pickerl on the underside), and it was found not only on the legendary Gibson guitars such as the Les Paul, SG , ES series, but also on the exotics like the Flying V or Explorer. For many guitarists it is still the best; Not a screamer, it's much too classy for that, ââbut it can sing like no other pickup.
Gibson already has the official PAF heir with the Classic 57. But since the first humbuckers were not yet machine-wrapped with today's precision, the legendary early PAFs have a very wide range of tolerances, with different winding ratios and outputs.
The Burstbucker #3 has significantly more output than its #1 and #2 counterparts. It retains the characteristic vintage PAF sound. A very good lead pickup that can be combined with a # 1 or # 2 at the neck
- BurstBucker - the follow-up model to the 57 Classic humbucker
- With higher output
- Nickel Cover
- Indicar Gibson Pickups Humbucker
- Pickups Humbucker Indicar na faixa de preços de 100 € - 140 €
- para o grupo de produtos Pickups Humbucker
- para o grupo de produtos Pickups para guitarra eléctrica
- para o grupo de produtos Pickups
- para o grupo de produtos Guitarras e Baixos
- Mostrar Informações do fabricante sobre Gibson
- Gibson Guitarras e Baixos em resumo
- Versão de impressão desta página