105 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 51–75.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Não foram encontrados resultados :-(
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Poderá remover os filtros e começar novamente ou utilizar o filtro seleccionado anteriormente.
Effects pedal Bass Wah, Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model, Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit, Sweep and circuit tuned to Geezers personal specs, Auto return function with selectable delay time (45 -560 ms), Buffered bypass, Internal controls...
- Bass Wah
- Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model
- Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit
Effect Pedal for Guitar Auto-Wah Wah, Controls: Depth, Sensitivity and Sustain, Slow/Fast switch, 1 Jack intput, 1 Jack output, True bypass, Requires 9 V-DC power supply (not included, suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939 ), Power consumption:...
- Auto-Wah Wah
- Controls: Depth, Sensitivity and Sustain
- Slow/Fast switch
containing: Mod Devices MOD Duo Modular Pedal, Mod Devices MOD Footswitch
- Mod Devices MOD Duo Modular Pedal
- Mod Devices MOD Footswitch
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass Dynamic Wah, Offers a wide range of classic Auto-Wah and Dynamic-Wah effects as well as a new "Humanizer" effect that can simulate human voice sounds, The bass input offers a variety...
- Dynamic Wah
- Offers a wide range of classic Auto-Wah and Dynamic-Wah effects as well as a new "Humanizer" effect that can simulate human voice sounds
- The bass input offers a variety of funky wah sounds for electric bass
Wah wah pedal Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings, Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface, Two side-mounted status LEDs, Internal controls for volume, Q and 6-band EQ, Factory settings according to John Petrucci's personal settings,...
- Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings
- Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface
- Two side-mounted status LEDs
Wah wah pedal Analogous, Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound, Q Factor switch, 2 On / off modes: toe switch or touch mode, True bypass, Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply...
- Tuned to Warren's Vintage Wah Signature sound
- Q Factor switch
Effects Pedal Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal, Custom-voiced, Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency, Oxidized "Road Worn 'brass housing and custom" Alice In Chains "tread
- Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal
- Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency
Effect pedal for electric guitar Limited edition, Jimi Hendrix's sound in a compact body, Chrome-plated rocker pedal with black case in crocodile look, True bypass, Metal housing, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply...
- Limited edition
- Jimi Hendrix's sound in a compact body
- Chrome-plated rocker pedal with black case in crocodile look
Effects pedal Touch Wah, Based on the legendary Boss TW-1, 100% Analog signal path, True buffer bypass, Solid zinc alloy housing, Controls: Sense - Peak, Switch: Tone Up / Down, LED: Effect On, Footswitch: Effect Bypass, Connections: Input (6.3...
- Touch Wah
- Based on the legendary Boss TW-1
- 100% Analog signal path
Wah Wah Pedal Developed according to Eddie Van Halen's specifications, Eddie Van Halen custom striped design, Hand-selected coil, True bypass, Operation with 9V battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter (not included), Made in USA
- Developed according to Eddie Van Halen's specifications
- Eddie Van Halen custom striped design
- Hand-selected coil
Electric guitar effect Wah pedal, No moving parts, Calibratable sounds, Fast switching to the bypass mode, No pots or switches, Power supply optionally available
- Wah pedal
- No moving parts
- Calibratable sounds
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Auto wah wah, 3 selectable Peak modes, Metal housing, True bypass, Range control, Q control, Status LED display, Requires 9V DC power supply (not included), Dimensions (LxWxH): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm, Weight: 160...
- Auto wah wah
- 3 selectable Peak modes
- Metal housing
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal When you're as prominent as blues virtuoso Joe Bonamassa, it is only natural that, sooner or later, signature equipment starts being made in your name. And so, named after the Joe Bonamassa Fuzz...
- Vintage-style Halo Inductor
- Internal switch for true hardwire bypass or buffered
- Lightweight aluminium housing
Steve Vai Wah PedalThe "Bad Horsie" Wah was developed exactly according to the wishes of master guitarist Steve Vai, and typically, Vai was not satisfied with the achieved (high) standard - a VAI Bad Horsie II had to therefore be...
- Touch Wah with switch-off delay
- New version with 2 Sounds
- Contour and Wavesound
Effects Pedal Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal, Analogue, Low bass switch, Q Factor switch, Deep switch, 2 Switching opportunities from normal switch or touch mode, True bypass, Functions indicators, Optional 9V DC power adapter
- Midi Wowee - Wah Wah Wah pedal
- Low bass switch
Wah-wah pedal Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah, Modified for a thicker, open sound, Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Non-slip pad, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC...
- Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah
- Modified for a thicker, open sound
- Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Mini wah / volume effect pedal Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously, 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches), Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds, Controller for Q and Min Volume, 3-Way slide...
- Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously
- 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches)
- Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Controls for: Boost and Slope, 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah), Switchable Wah Hotspot, On / off status LED, Power consumption: 45 mA, Power supply via 9V DC power supply (centre...
- Wah Wah
- Controls for: Boost and Slope
- 3 Wah modes (Light Wah/Classic Wah/Dual Filter Wah)
Wah Wah Pedal Special edition, Heavy cast construction, 6.35 mm input / output jack mono, 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, Power consumption: 0.9 mA, Power supply via 9 Volt battery or power supply unit...
- Special edition
- Heavy cast construction
- 6.35 mm input / output jack mono
Effect pedal for electric guitar Digital envelope filter, 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal), 2 Working modes (auto and touch), Range and speed ââ/ gain controls, Knob to select the wah filter mode, Toggle...
- Digital envelope filter
- 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal)
- 2 Working modes (auto and touch)
Effects pedal for electric guitar
Effects pedal for electric guitar Mini Wah Pedal, George Lynch Signature Model, Electro-optical circuitry, 'Switch-less' design, Limited mini-version edition of the George Lynch Dragon Wah 2, Only 600 available worldwide, 3 Wah modes (Wah / Wow / Wah Lock),...
- Mini Wah Pedal
- George Lynch Signature Model
- Electro-optical circuitry
Effects pedal Wah wah, George Lynch signature model, Dragon Graphic Design by George Lynch, 3 Wah modes: Wah / WOW / wah Lock, Automatic effect activation by pedal movement, Auto-return function, Electro-optical operation, True tone buffered bypass, Up to...
- Wah wah
- George Lynch signature model
- Dragon Graphic Design by George Lynch
Wah Pedal Classic wah sound, LED status display, Adjustable wah volume, Integrated buffer to maintain the sound even with long cables, Quick-clip battery compartment, Housing made of cold-rolled steel, Suitable for guitar, bass or keyboard, Power supply: 9 V...
- Classic wah sound
- LED status display
- Adjustable wah volume
Wah Pedal DJ Ashba Signature, Hybrid of electro-optical and potentiometer-based wah circuit, Tuned to Ashba's preferred wah sound and frequency response, True Tone buffered bypass, Internal trim pot to adjust the wah volume, Custom MQ2 inductor, Glow-in-the-dark coating, Easy-access...
- DJ Ashba Signature
- Hybrid of electro-optical and potentiometer-based wah circuit
- Tuned to Ashba's preferred wah sound and frequency response
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.
Produtos em destaque
- Mais vendidos