Livros sobre teoria musical e harmonia
114 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 51–75.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Não foram encontrados resultados :-(
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Poderá remover os filtros e começar novamente ou utilizar o filtro seleccionado anteriormente.
Textbook Gehörbildung - aber wie?! Ear Training - but how?! Do not count; listen!, By Cesar Marinovici, The goal-oriented course with CD provides the most natural and direct way to the formation of musical hearing, Practical hearing training, Melody...
- Gehörbildung - aber wie?! Ear Training - but how?! Do not count; listen!
- By Cesar Marinovici
- The goal-oriented course with CD provides the most natural and direct way to the formation of musical hearing
Compact knowledge of music theory Fan with 70 cards, Dimensions: approx. 85 x 3 x 25 mm, Different theoretical topics on front and back, EAN 9783865436481, publisher no. BOE7545, In German language Topics include: Grading system,...
- Fan with 70 cards
- Dimensions: approx. 85 x 3 x 25 mm
- Different theoretical topics on front and back
Music Book Student book, Imaginative basic music education for first and second class children, All instruments of the great orchestra, Music signs and notes, In German Learning fields: Voices of man and animals, Metal, drum and...
- Student book
- Imaginative basic music education for first and second class children
- All instruments of the great orchestra
General music theory By Wieland Ziegenrücker, Updated and extended 2009 version, Paperback, 446 teaching and learning sentences, Comprehensive topic selection, Vivid processing, Easy to understand language, Practical exercises for learning control, ISBN 978-3-7651-0309-4, BV309, 360 pages Content: ...
- By Wieland Ziegenrücker
- Updated and extended 2009 version
Harmony By Julian Oswald, Harmony basics for classical, pop and jazz, In the classic paperback format, Including DVD, ISBN 978-3-7957-0925-9, publisher no. ED22324, 80 pages, In German language Content: Intervals, Chords, Scales, Cadences and modulations, Expressions...
- By Julian Oswald
- Harmony basics for classical, pop and jazz
- In the classic paperback format
Textbook on the history of music
Textbook on the history of music By Paul Johannsen, Composers, works, forms, styles, epochs, Work and life of famous composers, Musical genres, but also forms, styles and eras, Overview of all important musical-historical connections, Paperback, ISBN 978-3-7957-0858-0, publisher no....
- By Paul Johannsen
- Composers, works, forms, styles, epochs
- Work and life of famous composers
Harmonics for guitar By Frank Doll, Safe scale and chord play, Exercises in different levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback Format, ISBN 978-3-7957-1060-6, publisher no. ED22592, 208 pages, In English (German edition: Art. 304816 ), Incl. CD...
- By Frank Doll
- Safe scale and chord play
- Exercises in different levels of difficulty
Schott Crashkurs Gehörbildung: Crash course ear training, Melodics,harmonics,rhythm,cadenzas,sequences, By Ute Ringhandt, Examples,exercises and answers, For self-study,single or group lessons, Incl.mp3-CD with audio examples plus PDFs with exercises and answers, Pocket book, 108 pages, ED22742, ISBN 978-3-7957-1194-8, In German language only,...
Teaching and practice book Harmony, By Christoph Hempel, Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present, Integrated harmony for jazz and pop music, Around the cadenza as a universal and fundamental model of harmony, With over...
- By Christoph Hempel
- Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present
School for rhythm trainingYou may already be able to play safely with metronome. That's good, but only half way. The aim of this book is to unfold and anchor the pulse in you. It's about transferring the reference from the...
- Groove, timing and rhythm
- By Frank Mellies
- The exercises are tailored exclusively to the developed for smartphones and tablets Inner Pulse Trainer App
Textbook Compactly summarizes the most important topics of the general music theory, By Guido Klaus, Basic knowledge, Clef, note names and octaves, Intervals and scales / Kirchentonarten, Circle of fifths with all major and minor keys, Chords with reversals,...
- Compactly summarizes the most important topics of the general music theory
- By Guido Klaus
- Basic knowledge
Textbook on harmony By Oliver Fehn, Everything you need to know about harmony, in an easy-to-understand form, Everything important to scales, intervals, chords, chord extensions, chord progressions, cadences and much more, Numerous exercises and practical tips complete the book,...
- By Oliver Fehn
- Everything you need to know about harmony, in an easy-to-understand form
- Everything important to scales, intervals, chords, chord extensions, chord progressions, cadences and much more
Music Dictionary Music dictionary with musical score, More than 2000 expert opinions, Short musical score with 16 tables, Range of musical instruments, By Ernst Hirsche, Leather imitation with gold embossing, Pocket calendar format (103 x 75 mm), ISBN 978-3-920476-21-6,...
- Music dictionary with musical score
- More than 2000 expert opinions
- Short musical score with 16 tables
LeuWa-Verlag Das Musik 1*1 Noten lernen, The Music 1*1, To learn the notes, just like words, ideal for use in school music lessons, music school and the music society, 192 cards ! German language
Textbook Song Writing, Sourcebook by Rikky Rooksby, This easy-to-use book helps you to write better songs, How to lay three and four chords for the foundation of a simple song, Chord progressions for songs in minor keys as well...
- Song Writing, Sourcebook by Rikky Rooksby
- This easy-to-use book helps you to write better songs
- How to lay three and four chords for the foundation of a simple song
Textbook for Electric Guitar For beginners and professionals, Modern improvisation theory and textbook for learning sweepings, Vivid representation of all scales, arpeggios and improvisation concepts of sweeping, Improvisation instructions for rock, blues and jazz, Information on harmony, chord progressions...
- For beginners and professionals
- Modern improvisation theory and textbook for learning sweepings
- Vivid representation of all scales, arpeggios and improvisation concepts of sweeping
Instructional Book Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists, 12-Level exercise plan, The scales, Breaks, Intervals, Rhythm dictations, Listening to melodies and chords in minor, Sheet music of recorded notes, And much more, For acoustic or electric...
- Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists
- 12-Level exercise plan
- The scales
Textbook for Musical Theory By Charles S. Peters and Paul Yoder, Theory for the beginner, Lessons 1 to 30, Written in German language Contents: Line system and keys, Notes on the lines and in the gaps,...
- By Charles S. Peters and Paul Yoder
- Theory for the beginner
- Lessons 1 to 30
Textbook on musical morphology
Textbook on musical morphology By Marlis Mauersberger, Forms, genres, structures at a glance, All important forms of music history - from the Sonata, Symphony and Suite to Mass, Motet and Madrigal, Consideration based on concrete examples, From the beginnings...
- By Marlis Mauersberger
- Forms, genres, structures at a glance
- All important forms of music history - from the Sonata, Symphony and Suite to Mass, Motet and Madrigal
Elementary music theory and fundamentals of harmony Musical notation, intervals, scales, Terms, chord overview and much more, By Christian Nowak, 72 pages
- Musical notation, intervals, scales
- Terms, chord overview and much more
- By Christian Nowak
Musik Hug AG Transponier-Tabelle, By Richard Köhler: Theoretical-practical transpose-chart, Complete transpose-chart in chromatical order, With list of music instruments (in order of groups of tuning), In French and German language, EAN 9990050076432
Textbook Explanation of the most important basic knowledge and musical contexts, Focus on the essentials, Numerous examples on CD, In German language
- Explanation of the most important basic knowledge and musical contexts
- Focus on the essentials
- Numerous examples on CD
Harmonics for guitar
Harmonics for guitar By Felix Schell, Revised new edition, Comprehensive study program in notes, tabs, chord boxes, 6-Piece construction, Many practical application examples, Comparison of theoretical facts and transfer to the guitar play, ISBN 9783864111273, publisher no. SM11127, Format:...
- By Felix Schell
- Revised new edition
- Comprehensive study program in notes, tabs, chord boxes
Schott Singen Auf Den Ersten Blick, By Martin Sturm: Edition for choir, Sight-Reading for several voices, Tailored pieces and exercises for choirs, Ear training and harmonics, 60 pages, ED 22095, ISBN 978-3-7957-0869-6, In German language, Contents: Ran an die Noten,...
Basic Knowledge of Songwriting
Basic Knowledge of Songwriting Guide with practical tips based on familiar songs, Song examples for the individual blocks, By Tim Kuhnert, A5 landscape orientation, 262 Pages, ISBN 978-3-00-057337-8, In English Contents: Melody and complementing chords, Song...
- Guide with practical tips based on familiar songs
- Song examples for the individual blocks
- By Tim Kuhnert
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.
Produtos em destaque
- Mais vendidos