Voggenreiter Visão geral de produtos
131 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 76–100.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Não foram encontrados resultados :-(
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Poderá remover os filtros e começar novamente ou utilizar o filtro seleccionado anteriormente.
Keyboard Coursebook By Bessler and Opgenoorth, Introduction to playing the keyboard, Volume 1 of the series "Keyboard Starter", With well-known pop songs, traditional songs and classical pieces, Body posture, Playing technique, Elementary music theory, Automatic accompaniment, From simple exercises...
- By Bessler and Opgenoorth
- Introduction to playing the keyboard
- Volume 1 of the series "Keyboard Starter"
Study book for drummers For beginners and late returnees, By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school), Covers music theory and electric drum techniques, DIN A4, 176 Pages, Spiral binding, Hardcover, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1075-8, With cowbell holder, Note: book is in the...
- For beginners and late returnees
- By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school)
- Covers music theory and electric drum techniques
The 500 Best Musicians Jokes "I have a record contract!" "I don't drink any more!" "I'll call you tomorrow!, "Terrorists have taken 90 accordion players as hostage. If their demands are not fulfilled on time, they threaten to release...
- "I have a record contract!" "I don't drink any more!" "I'll call you tomorrow!
- "Terrorists have taken 90 accordion players as hostage. If their demands are not fulfilled on time, they threaten to release one of them every hour!
- How many jazz musicians do you need to replace a broken light bulb? Five. One who changes the bulb and four who want to know how he got this great job."
Repair Book for Guitars, Bass and Ukulele By Werner Kozlik and Stefan Zirnbauer, Instructions and tips for repair, maintenance and tuning, For steel string guitars, concert guitars, electric guitars, electric basses and ukuleles, ISBN 978-3-8024-0935-6, 128 Pages, In German...
- By Werner Kozlik and Stefan Zirnbauer
- Instructions and tips for repair, maintenance and tuning
- For steel string guitars, concert guitars, electric guitars, electric basses and ukuleles
Glockenspiel Set, Glockenspiel made of wood, High-quality sound bars made of metal, 2 Wooden mallets, Coloured notes, Incl. Small glockenspiel book, DIN A5 landscape format, 64 pages
- Glockenspiel Set
- Glockenspiel made of wood
- High-quality sound bars made of metal
Jazz & Pop Harmony Theory This book is a reference gook and workbook with CD, Stimulating audio examples and play-alongs for almost all instruments, Deals with basic knowledge about improvisation, harmonics, arrangement and composition, To complement music lessons, and...
- This book is a reference gook and workbook with CD
- Stimulating audio examples and play-alongs for almost all instruments
- Deals with basic knowledge about improvisation, harmonics, arrangement and composition
PosterThis large-format poster contains in a clear form everything the keyboard player needs to know: The sounds and their location on the keyboard chords and inversions, major scales, chord fingerings for keyboard Accompaniment and the steps chords of the major...
- Key Keyboard Basics
- Din A1 (folded to Din A5)
- Authors: Jeromy Bessler & Norbert Opgenoorth
Instructional Book for Alto Saxophone From Ollie Weston, Playing technique and exercises, Lessons and practice tips, 255 Pages, Includes CD, In German language Contents: Assembly, Correct posture, Notation and rhythm, Major and minor scales, Chords and...
- From Ollie Weston
- Playing technique and exercises
- Lessons and practice tips
Textbook for Guitar Everything about the guitar from A to Z, By Mike Eulner and Jacky Dreksler, Posture and strumming, Tuning and open tunings, Fingerings, Bottleneck techniques, Fingerpicking and song accompaniment, Solo guitar, Improvisation, Replacing strings, Exercise tips, Lexicon,...
- Everything about the guitar from A to Z
- By Mike Eulner and Jacky Dreksler
- Posture and strumming
Peter Bursch's Guitar DVDMillions of enthusiastic hobby and professional guitarists can not be wrong - Peter Bursch is and will remain Germany's most popular guitar teacher!Using his method one can learn playing the guitar without notes. The time-proven concept of...
- Learn to play the guitar easily without notes!
- Instructional DVD
- Plucking techniques, Blues, Rock, all chords, Picking, changing strings ...
Blues Harp SongbookFor beginners who want to expand and refine their Blues Harp game ... Seldom has it been better understood in a harmonica book how to bring the traditional blues playing style so authentically and comprehensibly closer...
- By Dieter Kropp
- For beginners and advanced
- Basic concepts
Singing Training CourseThis exercise book contains everything that singers should know for daily training, careful training of the voice and the perfect breathing technique. In addition, there is support in the case of stimulation problems, interpretation techniques are developed and...
- Basic, advanced and advanced exercises
- Breathing technique
- Support for stimulation problems
Recorder School Note: This book is written in German For 5-hole recorders with the tones G', A', B', C'', C'' and E'', For children aged 4 years and older, Known children songs, Large music notation, DIN...
- For 5-hole recorders with the tones G', A', B', C'', C'' and E''
- For children aged 4 years and older
- Known children songs
Fingering tables for mandolin The most important chords and scales for mandolin, Over 1,000 chords, Clear diagrams, Scales, Chord synonyms and chord / scale tables, Paperback, 160 Pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0851-9
- The most important chords and scales for mandolin
- Over 1,000 chords
- Clear diagrams
The Folk BookA fragrant collection of folk songs that are fun to sing and play with fun. In addition background and history of important songs, a song corresponding to good guitar accompaniment and of course everything important about the guitar...
- by Peter Busch
- Over 100 of the best songs
- Which can be sung or played
PosterIn a clear way, this poster includes the most elementary, rhythmic and technical fundamentals of drumming: basic rhythms (counting, 3- and 4-coordination), hand movements (Stickings), impact consequences (notation figures, fills), accents / accent dynamics, bass drum and hi-hat (foot) -...
- The main drum basics
- Format: Din A1 (folded to Din A5)
- Author: Siegfried Hofmann
Teach Yourself Harmonica For children from 6 years of age and older, For diatonic C major harmonicas, With playback and exercise CD
- For children from 6 years of age and older
- For diatonic C major harmonicas
- With playback and exercise CD
Voggenreiter, Keyboard-Hits 2: 100 of the most beautiful songs from Pop,Classical Music,Gospel,Hit Songs and Traditionals: Adagio, Aus der neuen Welt, Bleeding Love, Die Moldau, Glory,glory Halleluja, Hochzeitsmarsch, Immer wieder sonntags, Siebzehn Jahr,blondes Haar, Who Wants To Live Forever, And many...
Voggenreiter Lost Chords: fingering chart for guitar, most important chords with one or more open strings, full and powerful sounding chords thanks to different volume,overtones,and sustain, sorted by keynotes and chord family, for creative guitar players, written by Jeromy Bessler...
Trumpet Poster The right attitude, approach, daily exercises, detailed fingering chart, Size: DIN A1
- The right attitude, approach, daily exercises, detailed fingering chart
- Size: DIN A1
Electric Guitar Book The extensive electric guitar exercise book, Playing chords and song accompaniment, Music theory and basics, In French language, By Georg Wolf, CD included
- The extensive electric guitar exercise book
- Playing chords and song accompaniment
- Music theory and basics
Teach Yourself Book for the Blues Harp / Harmonica Volume 2: For diatonic blues harps in C major and A major, ISBN 978-3-8024-1029-1, Publisher's No. 1029-1, 180 pages, German language version , Incl. 2 CDs with demos and backing...
- Volume 2: For diatonic blues harps in C major and A major
- ISBN 978-3-8024-1029-1, Publisher's No. 1029-1
- 180 pages
Educational software for small percussionists
Educational software for small percussionists Rhythmic Village is designed to encourage the learning of rhythm and reading music in a playful way, Both real and digital percussion instruments can be used, The cheerfully designed "Rhythmiacs" present notation-/ rhythm sequences...
- Rhythmic Village is designed to encourage the learning of rhythm and reading music in a playful way
- Both real and digital percussion instruments can be used
- The cheerfully designed "Rhythmiacs" present notation-/ rhythm sequences in a manner appropriate for children and thus establish a playful connection between childlike music and traditional musical notation
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.