Schott Visão geral de produtos
516 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 351–375.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Não foram encontrados resultados :-(
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Poderá remover os filtros e começar novamente ou utilizar o filtro seleccionado anteriormente.
Schott Das Orff-Schulwerk neu entdecken-Orff unterrichten, Von Polo Vallejo und Rainer Kotzian: Developed teaching models of 15 songs, Incl.DVD with videos,audio examples and PDF files, For children at the age of four to ten, 132 pages, ED22156, ISBN 978-3-7957-1098-9, In...
Songbook for Cello 12 Pop hits for cello, With second instrument part, Easy to play, With lyrics and chords, ISBN 978-3-7957-4800-5, 40 pages, Includes CD with demo and play-along recordings Songs: Cello (Udo Lindenberg), Angels (Robbie...
- 12 Pop hits for cello
- With second instrument part
- Easy to play
Songbook for Solo Accordion From the series "Schott World Music", Medium difficulty, Partly also for second accordion, With chords, Included on the enclosed CD: demo versions in audio format and accompanying versions in mp3 format, ISBN 978-1-84761-328-8, 108 Pages...
- From the series "Schott World Music"
- Medium difficulty
- Partly also for second accordion
Practical rhythm chart For drums and drum machines, All important rhythms at a glance, Can be kept handy in your instrument's case or on the sheet music stand, With exact speed information, Note: chart is in the German language...
- For drums and drum machines
- All important rhythms at a glance
- Can be kept handy in your instrument's case or on the sheet music stand
Songbook for Violin and Piano
Songbook for Violin and Piano The most beautiful classical works edited for violin and piano, By Wolfgang Birtel, Suitable for competitions such as "Jugend musiziert", Extensive and varied selection of 36 medium violin arrangements for violin and piano, which...
- The most beautiful classical works edited for violin and piano
- By Wolfgang Birtel
- Suitable for competitions such as "Jugend musiziert"
Gradebook Children's songs with simple accompaniments for Orff instruments, By Wolfgang Hering, Wolfgang Hering - childrens songwriter and member of the "Trio Kunterbunt" - is well-known for his children's concerts and workshops for educators and teachers as well as...
- Children's songs with simple accompaniments for Orff instruments
- By Wolfgang Hering
- Wolfgang Hering - childrens songwriter and member of the "Trio Kunterbunt" - is well-known for his children's concerts and workshops for educators and teachers as well as for his numerous music educational publications
Concert Pieces for Violin
Concert Pieces for Violin 12 Popular concert pieces from 4 centuries for violin and pianoby Wolfgang Birtel, Partly plus basso continuo, Original works from baroque to modern, Medium difficulty, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-7957-4922-4, publisher no. ED22064, 208 Pages,...
- 12 Popular concert pieces from 4 centuries for violin and pianoby Wolfgang Birtel
- Partly plus basso continuo
- Original works from baroque to modern
Songbook for alto recorder
Songbook for alto recorder Popular Christmas songs in easy-to-play arrangements, By Marianne Magolt, For 1-2 alto recorders, With lyrics and chord information, DIN A4, 32 Pages, ISBN: 978-3-7957-1047-7, Publisher's No.: ED22569, Note: Book is in the German language
- Popular Christmas songs in easy-to-play arrangements
- By Marianne Magolt
- For 1-2 alto recorders
Organ school Part 1, By Ernst Kaller, ISMN 979-0-001-03821-8, 62 Pages, In German language Contents: Grundlagen des Pedalspiels, Melius illi, Largo (Telemann), Übung in G minor (Fischer), Pedalübung (Dietrich), Kanon a 2 (Schwarz-Schilling, Stabat mater (Aichinger),...
- Part 1
- By Ernst Kaller
- ISMN 979-0-001-03821-8
Collection of Duo Pieces for Two Violins By Peter Mohrs, Original works from Renaissance to Romanticism, For two violins, ISMN 979-0-001-18755-8, Easy to medium difficulty, 80 pages Renaissance: Pavane (Milán), Padovan (Peuerl) Baroque: ...
- By Peter Mohrs
- Original works from Renaissance to Romanticism
- For two violins
Schott Heumann Piano Junior Theory Vol.1: music theory in small steps, interactive tasks,puzzles and games, accompanying volume to the piano method for children from 6 years (#448713), by Hans-Günter Heumann, DIN A4 landscape format, 48 pages, ED 22771, ISBN 978-3-7957-0049-2,...
Saxophone improvisation@Improvising blues saxophones The latest issue in this popular series is aimed at the advanced saxophone novice seeking an introduction to blues, Experienced saxophone teacher and interpreter Nick Beston provides straightforward explanations of the various styles and techniques...
- The latest issue in this popular series is aimed at the advanced saxophone novice seeking an introduction to blues
- Experienced saxophone teacher and interpreter Nick Beston provides straightforward explanations of the various styles and techniques of play, including topics such as elemental blues harmonics, chords, riffs, and effects such as glissando and growling
- Each chapter contains original compositions, and sections with "Sax Tips" give advice on the subtleties of saxophone playing
Sheet Music for Albute Flute and Piano Pieces of various styles from the 17th and 18th centuries, Game hints for each piece, With composer biographies, All pieces are included on the enclosed CD, Medium to high level of difficulty,...
- Pieces of various styles from the 17th and 18th centuries
- Game hints for each piece
- With composer biographies
Music Puzzle Book
Music Puzzle Book For children from 4 years and above, By Maren Blaschke, Combos, labyrinths, musical mandalas and marbles, Knobeleien, "Spot the difference" games, DIN A5, ISBN 978-3-7957-0993-8, Publishing number: ED 22125, 40 pages, In German
- For children from 4 years and above
- By Maren Blaschke
- Combos, labyrinths, musical mandalas and marbles
Songbook for Violoncello and Piano
Songbook for Violoncello and Piano 25 Original performance pieces, For cello and piano, Music from Baroque, Classic and Romantic, Includees important standard works for lessons, concerts and competitions, Edited by Elmar Preußer and Rainer Mohrs, From the series "Cellissimo",...
- 25 Original performance pieces
- For cello and piano
- Music from Baroque, Classic and Romantic
Schott Preludio, By Martin Hegel: 130 easy concert pieces from 6 centuries for guitar, Chronological subdivision into five chapters, Progressive arrangement within the chapters, Most of the pieces playable in 1st and 2nd position without Barré play or bindings, Mainly...
Songbook for Voice and Guitar Note: This book is written in German The party book for young and old - 100 songs and hits to sing along, Easily arranged for voice and guitar, Editing: Sebastian Müller,...
- The party book for young and old - 100 songs and hits to sing along
- Easily arranged for voice and guitar
- Editing: Sebastian Müller
Teaching and practice book Harmony, By Christoph Hempel, Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present, Integrated harmony for jazz and pop music, Around the cadenza as a universal and fundamental model of harmony, With over...
- By Christoph Hempel
- Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present
Christmas Carol Book for Clarinet
Christmas Carol Book for Clarinet Well-known German and international Christmas tunes sound fresh and interesting again - new arrangements with a jazzy feel. Includes written examples of improvisations as well as chord suggestions to help you create your very...
- 12 Christmas carols arranged specially for clarinet solos
- Includes printable piano accompaniments (available on the CD in PDF format)
- With written out improvisations and chord symbols
Schott Cello Method Lesson Book 1, By Gabriel Koeppen: A method for violoncello, Have fun playing the cello, For teenagers and adults, The foundation for a solid technical and musical training, Structured in an easy and understandable way, The accompanying...
Playbook for soprano recorder Volume 2, Suitable for school "Play and fun with the recorder school, volume 2", Baroque fingering, With piano accompaniment@Reissue, Edited by Gudrun Heyens and Gerhard Engel, 68 Pages, ISBN 978-3-7957-4704-6 From the content: ...
- Volume 2
- Suitable for school "Play and fun with the recorder school, volume 2"
- Baroque fingering
Songbook With 8 Chart Songs
Songbook With 8 Chart Songs 2 Music books in one: piano arrangement and melodies for keyboard, guitar, vocals, flute or violin, ISBN 978-3-7957-1097-2, Catalogue Nr: MF2078, 64 Pages, Arranged for easy to medium level, Incl. texts and chords Includes:...
- 2 Music books in one: piano arrangement and melodies for keyboard, guitar, vocals, flute or violin
- ISBN 978-3-7957-1097-2, Catalogue Nr: MF2078
- 64 Pages
Schott Classical Music Flute, Classical Music For Children: 26 easy pieces from Baroque,Classical and Romantic period for flute and piano: Prelude, Divertimento d-Moll, Il Paisanne, Bourree, Menuett, Bourree, Prince of Denmark's March, Trumpet Tune, Allegro (Der Frühling), Largo (Der Winter),...
Songbook for Cello
Songbook for Cello 51 Traditional pieces for cello solo, Reels, Jigs, Hornpipes, Slip Jigs, Slides and Polkas, Notes on styles and ornaments, Medium difficulty, With chords, 40 Pages, ISBN 978-1-84761-387-5, Schott ED13654, Includes CD with demo recordings of all...
- 51 Traditional pieces for cello solo
- Reels, Jigs, Hornpipes, Slip Jigs, Slides and Polkas
- Notes on styles and ornaments
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.