Boss Visão geral de produtos
194 Acertos. Visualizando artigos 76–100.
Todos os preços incl. IVA Frete grátis a partir de € 199
Não foram encontrados resultados :-(
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Um dos filtros usados está a funcionar tão bem que não foi encontrado nenhum produto!
Poderá remover os filtros e começar novamente ou utilizar o filtro seleccionado anteriormente.
Effects Pedal Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars, Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone, Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars, Notch filter for feedback control, Controls: Ambience, Acoustic Resonance and Notch,...
- Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone
- Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars
Electric guitar amp head Power: 100 W, 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic, 3 Simultaneously usable effects, 8 Tone setting memory spaces for amplifier- and effect settings, plus panel settings, Built-in 5 inch monitor speaker for...
- Power: 100 W
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 3 Simultaneously usable effects
Effects UnitThe BOSS BF3 Flanger is the successor to the popular BF2 and so therefore has all the characteristics of its predecessor with a little something extra. All the official flanging sounds can be adjusted by the Depth, Width, Resonance...
- The legacy of the legendary BF-2
- The best Boss Flanging effects
- New ultra- and gate / pan modes for ultra-fat flanging
Line Selector Foot Pedal Many musicians often eschew away from buying parts that "seem to sound like nothing" for years, forgetting how much such devices can actually make life easier for them. With the BOSS Line Selector,...
- To switch between effects routings
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can supply power to other Boss devices
containing: Boss GT-1000, Thomann Effect Pedal Bag
- Boss GT-1000
- Thomann Effect Pedal Bag
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Chorus Ensemble Pedal A truly pleasant Chorus, even its name is reminiscent of the BOSS classics. Let us remind ourselves: with the Roland Jazz Chorus Amp and the BOSS CE 1, Roland/BOSS built the very first Chorus effects. Nowadays...
- Mild, natural stereo chorus
- High and low-cut filter
- Level, Rate, Depth and Filter controls
Vocalist The ingenious vocal effects processor with looper, All important vocal effects simultaneously, Effects: Dynamics, pitch correction, sound / SFX, Doppler / harmony, Delay, Reverb,, Illuminated LCD display, Looper mono, 38 sec., Easy operation, Sounds: 50 (presets), Connectors: IN...
- The ingenious vocal effects processor with looper
- All important vocal effects simultaneously
- Effects: Dynamics, pitch correction, sound / SFX, Doppler / harmony, Delay, Reverb,
Volume pedal With low impedance and stereo input/output for effect pedals and keyboards, Compact aluminium housing, Dimensions (W x D x H): 80 x 192 x 58 mm, Weight: 0.84 kg
- With low impedance and stereo input/output for effect pedals and keyboards
- Compact aluminium housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 80 x 192 x 58 mm
Guitar Synthesiser No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable, latency-free playing feel, Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors, Enables the processing of a normal guitar signal with synthesiser filters, amplifiers,...
- No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable
- latency-free playing feel
- Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors
8-Track Digital Recorder 4 Tracks simultaneous recording on SD / SDHC card possible, 8 Tracks simultaneous playback + extra stereo drum track, Usable as USB audio interface and effects device, 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz, Recording formats: Hi-Fi (MT2)...
- 4 Tracks simultaneous recording on SD / SDHC card possible
- 8 Tracks simultaneous playback + extra stereo drum track
- Usable as USB audio interface and effects device
Stereo Volume Pedal Aluminium housing, Low impedance, Input and output jacks on the front side, Expression pedal connection, Pedal can be used as volume and expression pedal, Control for minimum volume, Ideal for keyboards, effects and transmitters
- Aluminium housing
- Low impedance
- Input and output jacks on the front side
containing: Boss PSA 230S Power Supply, Boss RC-30 Dual Track Looper
- Boss PSA 230S Power Supply
- Boss RC-30 Dual Track Looper
Bag Suitable for Boss GT-1 or GT-1B Multi Effect Pedal, Dimensions (W x L x H): 80 x 440 x 210 mm, Weight: 490 g
- Suitable for Boss GT-1 or GT-1B Multi Effect Pedal
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 80 x 440 x 210 mm
- Weight: 490 g
Bass Equaliser PedalWith the extremely wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz the GEB-7 is suitable for all base types. With its 7 sliders for the frequencies 50 Hz, 120 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 800 Hz, 4.5...
- 7-band graphic equaliser
- Specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass
- Since the frequency range is up to 50 Hz, the GEB-7 is also suitable for matching the bass of a double bass with pickup
Effects Pedal Tremolo, Classic tremolo effects in a user-friendly, compact pedal, Controls: Wave, Rate & Depth, Power consumption: 20 mA, Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative terminal inside,...
- Classic tremolo effects in a user-friendly, compact pedal
- Controls: Wave, Rate & Depth
containing: Boss RC-505, the t.bone MB 55, the sssnake SM6BK
- Boss RC-505
- the t.bone MB 55
- the sssnake SM6BK
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Distortion, Controller for: Level, low, high and dist, Advanced sound dynamics, Completely digital model, Natural compression, Open sound character, Very low noise at high level, Boss Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology (MDP) based on custom DSP,...
- Controller for: Level, low, high and dist
- Advanced sound dynamics
Drum machine 100 Preset styles with 11 patterns, 100 User styles with 11 patterns each, Realtime and step recording, Velocity sensitive pads, 100 User songs, Song sequence control with two footswitches (FS-5U) - in daisy chain operation possible, TSC...
- 100 Preset styles with 11 patterns
- 100 User styles with 11 patterns each
- Realtime and step recording
Guitar Cabinet Specially developed for the 100 Watt Katana amp head, Removable rear panel for closed and open-back sounds, Rated power: 150 Watts, Equipped with: 2x 12" Custom speakers, Cabinet construction: Open-/closed-back, Impedance: 8 Ohms, Connections: 6.3 mm jack,...
- Specially developed for the 100 Watt Katana amp head
- Removable rear panel for closed and open-back sounds
- Rated power: 150 Watts
Virtual Percussionist Rhythm accompanist especially for musicians with acoustic instruments, Built-in 4 "speaker, Tempo: 40-300 BPM, Time Signature: 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 24 voices polyphonic, 50 memory slots for rhythm combinations, Instruments: Shaker, Maracas, Bell, Whistle, Tambourine, Pandeiro, Claves, Cowbell,...
- Rhythm accompanist especially for musicians with acoustic instruments
- Built-in 4 "speaker
- Tempo: 40-300 BPM
Effect switch Programmable switching system with 5 effect loops, Analog circuit design preserves the pure tone, Absolute freedom of the effect sequence, even parallel FX chains are possible, Control of external parameters such as delay time per patch storable,...
- Programmable switching system with 5 effect loops
- Analog circuit design preserves the pure tone
- Absolute freedom of the effect sequence, even parallel FX chains are possible
Todos os preços são apresentados com IVA português, à taxa em vigor e válidos até ruptura do stock. Os portes de envio para Portugal continental têm o valor de 20,-EUR. Para encomendas de valor igual ou superior a 199,-EUR os portes de envio serão gratuitos. Para mais informações sobre o envio e entregas para outros locais, por favor clique aqui. Não assumimos responsabilidade por eventuais erros tipográficos ou informação imprecisa de qualquer tipo. *UVP = Preço de venda recomendado pelo fabricante / distribuidor para venda na Alemanha.