Stage PianoYamaha's flagship portable piano series is based on the newly developed Spectral Component Modelling technology that combines both the acoustic and the electronic piano sound sample technology with high-performance physical modelling. There is even an independent FM tone generator for the Yamaha DX7 typical piano sounds integrated in the instrument, so that these sounds can be converted to a high-quality basis. The non-graded wooden keyboard with synthetic ivory-like surface layers is especially interesting when compared to alternative solutions from other manufacturers, as it represents a smooth and fluid option that does not only show its strength in longer stage performances.
- (Weighted wooden deck with synthetic ivory) 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard
- Sound Source: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- 5 Modelling system blocks: acoustic / electric piano preamp, modulation effects, PowerAmp compressor and cabinet modelling
- 17 sounds: Acoustic and electric pianos
- Polyphony: 128
- Master keyboard functions up to 4 split zones
- Pitch wheel
- Display: 55 characters x 2 lines
- Vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- Connections: symmetrical and asymmetrical, headphones, connections for Foot Switch (SUSTAIN, sostenuto, soft, ASSIGNABLE) and foot controller, MIDI IN / OUT / Thru, USB;.. to Host and To Device
- Dimensions: 1385 x 173 x 420 mm
- Weight: 27.2 kg
- Incl. power cord, Pedal unit, "Illustrated Guide to the CP1" booklet, manual, data list, Software DVD-ROM (including Steinberg Cubase AI)
|Number Of Keys||88|
|Hammer Action Keys||Yes|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||128|
|Number Of Sounds||17|
|Master keyboard function||Yes|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 242293 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!