Yamaha 02R 96 VCM
Here comes the new standard: The digital Yamaha 02R96 mixing console.
Much has happened since the Yamaha 02R 1995 revolutionised digital audio production: it has advanced from this point on to a professional standard and has maintained this status to this day. However, since industry wants to implement the 24-bit/96 KHz format in the foreseeable future and a great deal of importance is attached to surround mixes, a change is the only logical conclusion: the new 02R/96, the legitimate successor to the famous 02/R, has five times the processing power of the original and brings with it all the features required for top-class modern production. These include both a wide range of high-quality integrated dynamics and effects as well as important core functions from Yamaha's flagship DM2000, such as 96 kHz audio processing at a resolution of 24 bits, surround monitoring, Studio Manager software and the innovative DAW Control. The 02/R96 makes high end technology affordable and accessible to a wide audience of sound engineers and facilities.
- 56 Channels
- Converter 24-bit / 96 kHz
- 8 Buses
- 8 AUX paths
- 24 Analog inputs
- 4 Internal effect processors (1 surround processor)
- 8 Omni outs
- 4 Card slots for optical interface cards (analog, ADAT, TDif, AES-EBU)
- Surround compatible
- Cascade in/out
- Direct parameter editing of the selected channel via hardware controller
- Studio Manager software for on- and offline editing on PC or Mac
- Optional meter bridge and wooden side panels