Voggenreiter Nuty na Perkusje
6 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 16 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Voggenreiter, Pitti Hecht`s Percussion DVD, Here,internationally reknowed percussionist Pitti Hect introduces you to more than 160 percussion instruments,their playing techniques ans special sound effects you can create with them, Featured instruments: Afuche/Cabasa, Agogo Bells, Berimbao, Bongos, Boomwhackers, Cajon, Caxixi, Chimes,...
Study book for drummers For beginners and late returnees, By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school), Covers music theory and electric drum techniques, DIN A4, 176 Pages, Spiral binding, Hardcover, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1075-8, With cowbell holder, Note: book is in the...
- For beginners and late returnees
- By Ralf Mersch: Schlagzeugschule (drumming school)
- Covers music theory and electric drum techniques
Study book for the drums Drums Der Komplettkurs (<i>Drums - The Complete Course</i>) by Justin Scott, A simple and understandable guide through the exciting world of the drums with all the relevent information for beginners gathered together., The short...
- Drums Der Komplettkurs (Drums - The Complete Course) by Justin Scott
- A simple and understandable guide through the exciting world of the drums with all the relevent information for beginners gathered together.
- The short and easy lessons focus on basic playing techniques and coordination when playing the drums, preparing the beginner for their first band in no time, no matter if you're a fan of rock, jazz, funk, punk, country, r'n'b, techno or reggae.
PosterIn a clear way, this poster includes the most elementary, rhythmic and technical fundamentals of drumming: basic rhythms (counting, 3- and 4-coordination), hand movements (Stickings), impact consequences (notation figures, fills), accents / accent dynamics, bass drum and hi-hat (foot) -...
- The main drum basics
- Format: Din A1 (folded to Din A5)
- Author: Siegfried Hofmann
Study book for the electric drumset From Herb Kraus, Guides you from purchasing a drum set, setting up, and basic technical terms, Covers correct posture, notation, and effective practicing, Includes information on solos and fill-ins, Traditional and modern drum...
- From Herb Kraus
- Guides you from purchasing a drum set, setting up, and basic technical terms
- Covers correct posture, notation, and effective practicing
Instructional book for the drums: dance music for the dums By Werner Schmitt, From big band to trios, Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers, The basics, playing techniques and musical composition, Incl. a CD, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1024-6,...
- By Werner Schmitt
- From big band to trios
- Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers