Tunesday Records Rhythmus-Training
- By Jörg Sieghart
- Rhythmic reading exercises for all musicians
- Suitable for musicians of all stylistic genres
- It is not a basic rhythm lesson book (although the various, common grades are briefly shown in their lengths), but a thought-out training booklet with various, practice-oriented rhythmic readings from easy to intermediate to difficult
- It enables the musician to quickly comprehend even very complex rhythms after completing all exercises, to implement them quickly and to be able to read demanding rhythmic notation
- Through exercises with the metronome, the user also improves his timing and the precision of his game
- This workbook is the ideal preparation for all who play in a band or a different musical ensemble
- In German language
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 351967 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!