Tunesday Records Jil's Pentatonik-Workshop
Pentatonic Workshop for Electric Guitar
- Fingering, exercises, licks and solo phrasing
- 60 Cool licks for electric guitar
- Audio & video tracks
- Practice plan
- Master pentatonics with a system
- Tapping, bending, hammer-ons, pull-offs, vibrato, etc.
- Jil's Pentatonic Workshop for Electric Guitar is a guide for guitarists who are not yet very familiar with this scale or the corresponding fingering
- No rock-pop, blues or jazz guitarist can avoid the pentatonic
- Beginners in pentatonics learn systematically and from scratch the usual fingering and playing techniques required for mastering it
- Everything about playing and phrasing technique that is typical for rock guitar is explained systematically
- Slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, bending, vibrato, staccato, pinch harmonics (artificial overtones), legato, tapping etc.
- This way, advanced guitarists can discover a lot of exercise material, find new ideas and build up a broad playing repertoire based on the numerous licks
- In standard notation and tablature
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 288846 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!