Steel String Guitar
A versatile Grand Auditorium guitar that is able to easily transition between styles and musical genres.
It has a warmer overall tone, enhanced on this model by a shaded mahogany top. Of course, you’ll find legendary Taylor playability and Taylor’s patented ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body shape: Grand auditorium
- Top: Mahogany, solid
- Standard Bracing with Relief Rout
- Bottom and sides: Solid blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- "Small Diamond" fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 Pickup
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light .013 - .053 (Article 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Brown Taylor deluxe hardshell case included
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Blackwood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|