Szkoły na Perkusję
149 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 1–25 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
porównaj Dodaj (usuń)
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Rainer Furthner Performance Drumming Vol.1 – Freestyle Stick Tricks Of The 21st Century: 10 easy,medium and advanced stick trick solos, in standard notation, easy to high difficulty, ISBN 978-3-200-06080-7, A4, 32 pages, in German and English language, more than 60...
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Exercise Book for Drums The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer", By George Lawrence Stone, With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance, With particular attention to...
- The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer"
- By George Lawrence Stone
- With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Drums easy - Study book Textbook for learning how to play the drums, Fundamental basics, Different techniques and rhythms, Fills, Changing rhythms, Drum solos
- Textbook for learning how to play the drums
- Fundamental basics
- Different techniques and rhythms
Study literature for the drums Groove Essential 1.0 / 2.0 Complete, From Tommy Igoe, All the books, posters, mp3 files and video files from Groove Essentials 1.0 and Groove Essentials 2.0 in one comprehensive package, All audio as well...
- Groove Essential 1.0 / 2.0 Complete
- From Tommy Igoe
- All the books, posters, mp3 files and video files from Groove Essentials 1.0 and Groove Essentials 2.0 in one comprehensive package
Software Learn to play the drums step-by-step, Reading with notation screen, 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns, Notation and playing pages show how you play, Touch-dynamic bar graph display for optimum punch stick control, Compatible with Mac...
- Learn to play the drums step-by-step
- Reading with notation screen
- 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns
Instructional book for the drums Vol. 2: extention of the basic fundamental tecnhniques for the drums, Incl. CDs, German language Contents include: Rock and funk grooves, Hi-hat variations, Paradiddles, Jazz, Latin, Odd time signatures, Drum fitness,...
- Vol. 2: extention of the basic fundamental tecnhniques for the drums
- Incl. CDs
- German language
Drum school Part 1 Fundamentals for drum-sets, CD included, By Arjen Oosterhout
- Fundamentals for drum-sets
- CD included
- By Arjen Oosterhout
Textbook Syncopation for the Modern Drummer, By Ted Reed, One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums, It is dedicated exclusively to syncopation and therefore applies in this area as a standard textbook for beginners,...
- Syncopation for the Modern Drummer
- By Ted Reed
- One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums
Drum kit study book By Rick Latham, Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine, Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help...
- By Rick Latham
- Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine
- Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help you to reach the next level of the groove
Sheet Music Book 150 Rudimental solos, From Charly Wilcoxon
- 150 Rudimental solos
- From Charly Wilcoxon
Music Book Tom the drummer accompanied young beginners through all three volumes of the school for snare drum. In the first volume you can read about the proper body posture, drum-stick position, notes, initial simple techniques and rhythms and...
- Solo- and teaching literature, ensembles with similar instruments
- Contents for single- and group-lessons
- By Gert Bomhof
School for Drummers Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops, By Vincent Golly, With 50 transcriptions of original chops, Often linear, untypically orchestrated hand-foot combinations as 16th-note triplets or 32nd note-strings, Styles by Aaron Spears, Chris Coleman, Tony Royster Jr.,...
- Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops
- By Vincent Golly
- With 50 transcriptions of original chops
Playback DVD In Latin American styles for percussion and drums, Tracks with 27 different versions for Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Small Percussion and Drumset, Printable sheet music for percussion and drum sets, Completely transcribed solos for percussion and drums, Final...
- In Latin American styles for percussion and drums
- Tracks with 27 different versions for Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Small Percussion and Drumset
- Printable sheet music for percussion and drum sets
Drum School for ChildrenKRÄSCH! BUM! BANG! (Crash! Boom! Bang!) is the new drum school for children by Olaf Satzer. Through language - each instrument has its own, unmistakable sound (Krasch, Bum etc.) - children from the age of 6 are...
- Drum school for children 1
- A school for children from 6 years easily understood for drum set
- With colour stickers (included in CD case) and play-along CD
Rudolf Pravda Keep It Up – Snare Drum 1: method on the basics of snare drum playing, by Rudolf Pravda, in standard notation, ISBN 9783200055360, DIN A4, 80 pages, in German language, from the content: Dynamik, Trommelwirbel, Achteltriolen, Akzente, and...
Study literature for the drums Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums, Very simple exercises, Technical exercises, Simple solos, Student-teacher duets, Pieces for 2-3 students, Scores, ISMN M-707005-00-2, Publisher's No.: IMP7510A, 102 pages
- Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums
- Very simple exercises
- Technical exercises
Drum Method for Beginners Volume 1, Comprehensive percussion method for beginners, By Gerwin Eisenhauer, Everything needed for the lessons of the first years, Divided into 3 areas: Grooves, Technique, Music, With 2 CDs Contents: Grooves and...
- Volume 1
- Comprehensive percussion method for beginners
- By Gerwin Eisenhauer
Textbook for Drumset Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played., On top of that he provides various...
- Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played.
- On top of that he provides various tips of how to develop your own grooves and how you can play them in diverse ways, getting more out of your own patterns.
- 128 pages
Instrumental course For drums, For instrumental exams D1, D2, D3, According to the examining ordinance of the Nordbayrischer Musikbund, Publisher number: WH-935
- For drums
- For instrumental exams D1, D2, D3
- According to the examining ordinance of the Nordbayrischer Musikbund
Practice Book for Drum Fills From Jost Nickel, In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty, Orchestration ideas, phrasing possibilities and dynamic and accentuation exercises, Different subdivisions, which are crucial for playing drum...
- From Jost Nickel
- In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty
- Orchestration ideas, phrasing possibilities and dynamic and accentuation exercises
Instructional book for the drums: dance music for the dums By Werner Schmitt, From big band to trios, Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers, The basics, playing techniques and musical composition, Incl. a CD, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1024-6,...
- By Werner Schmitt
- From big band to trios
- Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers
Study book for the drums For beginners to the drums, By Andreas Schwarz, Edition 2.0, Percussive drum music for beginners who want to start playing straight away, 64 Detailed exercises, 199 Grooves from different musical genres, 272 Snare and...
- For beginners to the drums
- By Andreas Schwarz
- Edition 2.0
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!