Superlux HD-662 WH Evo
Superlux HD-662 WH Evo Studio Headphones - dynamic, closed-back, circumaural, 98 dB SPL, 32 ohms, 10Hz-30000 Hz, 200mW, includes a extra pair of velours pads, 6,3 mm jack adapter, bag, 2 cables, staight (1m and 3m) and a 3,5mm stereo mini-jack, weight excluding cable: 286 g colour: white
Podobne produkty i akcesoria
Artykuł został zamówiony, dostawy spodziewamy się w przeciągu kilku dni roboczych.Informacje dotyczące wysyłki
1–2 z 14 ocenWszystkie oceny
|komfort noszenia|| |
For the price a killer headphone !
However once I got them I have been a lot surprised!
They sound really great and even flat for the price!
If one wants to mod this pair of can there are a very simple ones online, just google it, for slightly lowering the highs and make the low-end more cohesive with the midrange, they say, but I admitt I don't need the mod. atm.
To me is perfectly fine how they sound, I am actually able to divide the frequencies range and understand where to work when I am mixing and I can't mix using the monitors by night.
They maybe feel a bit plastic cheap, ok, but honestly they do their job pretty well and all in all are solid, not bad. I feel yu can't broke it easily.
Nice touch: the cables are detachable
At the beginning the first hour I felt they were too tight and maybe hurting..but probably just because they were brand new and right out of the box
Once used and handled for some now they really don't hurt and you can anyway push a bit (if needed) the rigid rubber coated structure above the head, to make them more soft accordingly to the size of your head.
They come with 2 different lengths of wires, an extra pair of velour/velvet pads, which can help a bit to change the sounds as well as they absorb the frequencies in a different way than the vynil ones.
You have also a bag, the jack adapter, manual, an the packaging is pretty solid.
They are closed back which I favour for night work without bothering anyone and good for recording vocals without having their sounds leaking into the mic.
Thinking about the price you pay, to me is a total bargain, in their range I truly recommend them.
|komfort noszenia|| |
Low cost richness
- Although almost identical physically, the fit is tighter: specifications state that caliper pressure is 7,5 N versus 3,5 N of HD-681 Evo;
- Softer ear pads;
- Earcups can only tilt up and down: the HD-681 Evo has fully articulated earcups;
- Sound feels even more captivating, but it's a subtle difference.
The things I like or don't like are the same about the HD-681 Evo.
- Sound. I liked them immediately: it's a rich sound that entertained me out of the box;
- Comfort. The elastic headband makes easy to find the correct position. The standard ear pads are very big and don't apply pressure to my ears; in the box there are also a pair of velour ear pads;
- Detachable cable; two of them, of different lengths, are supplied.
I don't like:
- They don't seem robust as other headphones I have, but time will say.
Other products I know about:
- If you need foldable headphones for an on the go setup, consider the HD-685: they are much easier to carry and sound more natural;
- If you like the HD-662 Evo engaging sound but you need less isolation from outside noise, consider the HD-681 Evo;
- If you like a "warmer" sound, or need higher impedance, consider the HD-660.
darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Faktura w walucie euro
|Cena za||1 szt.|
|Produkt dostępny od||maj 2016|
|w tej kategorii||Ranga 65|
|na thomann.de||Ranga 10462|