Stairville DJ Lase 40-G MK-III DM B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- The new version of the DJ Lase 40-G offers a new compact housing, new and improved step motors and new effect patterns.
- Thanks to the green 40 mW laser diode (532nm) the DJ LASE 40-G MK-III works great in discos, clubs, bars, small theatres, etc. and can be easily integrated into the light show.
- Features such as DMX, sound-to-light, master/slave key switch, etc. come as standard with the new DJ LASE
Note: Requires a safety switch - more information below the specifications.
- Light source: Laser diode green (532nm) 40mW
- Laser class: 3B
- Laser deflection: High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512, Auto mode, sound-to-light mode, master / slave
- Safety: Key switch, eyelet for safety
- Effects: 32 integrated beam show programs
- Including infrared remote control
- Dimensions: 155 x 85 x 145 mm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
Attention: this device contains a laser of the class 3R (in accordance with the classification of DIN EN 60825-1:2007)
Please pay attention to the information on laser protection under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page, before placing the product in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From a legal point of view, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock plug but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015